Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning?

+3
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
Da Mayor
7 posters

Go down

What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning? Empty What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning?

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 18:01

One too many duplicate posts from the OP?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning? Empty Re: What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning?

Post by duffy munn 2017-11-03, 18:05

Da Mayor wrote:One too many duplicate posts from the OP?

Like most gHosts stories, it never happened.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning? Empty Re: What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-03, 18:09

Wouldn’t you know, hanging from his nutsack like this?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 19:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wouldn’t you know, hanging from his nutsack like this?

Yeah bro. Ghost and I are in league with each other.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-03, 20:00

Bit of advise brah. Writing needs to improve. Mac level. I’m pulling for you but you’re the Tyler O’Conner of internet writers. One OSU’esq game and then just horse crap. Sometimes it’s best to step back and evaluate for a bit. Just trying to help. Good luck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-03, 20:09

The thread is in the Bob. I didn't move it. And why does sid mayor lie about who he is? And why is he obsessed with ghost and tanfan. Odd, odd shit happens on internet message boards.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 20:16

gHost Spartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The thread is in the Bob. I didn't move it. And why does sid mayor lie about who he is? And why is he obsessed with ghost and tanfan and why is tanfan obsessed with him and gHost. And why does ghost claim to not care but still writes thesis-length PMs to me? Odd, odd shit happens on internet message boards.

FIFY

FIFY
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-03, 21:21

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

FIFY

The only reason I care is because Tanfan thinks that I troll him using Da Mayor, Radio Raheem and all the other schticks, when in fact I do not.

But...isn't that what makes it funny?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 21:28

NigelUno wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

The only reason I care is because Tanfan thinks that I troll him using Da Mayor, Radio Raheem and all the other schticks, when in fact I do not.

Yes What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning? 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-11-03, 21:31

I think I'd need at least 3 bandanas to wipe my ass.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-03, 21:41

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes and no. I've received angry, hate-filled threats of violence against me by other posters whom Tanfan has successfully converted to his paranoid thought patterns. He's convinced many others that I am Da Mayor and I've received threats. Droppedbyadime made racist, homophobic comments and threatened me with violence numerous times because Da Mayor said something about his ex-wife or something, not exactly sure. So while seeing Tanny freak out is hilarious, the other stuff not so much....

Doesn't that guy live in Chicago? If he wanted to confront you, seems like he could have last weekend. I think you'll be OK.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 21:51

I'm not convinced drippedbyadouche isn't a Tanny schtick.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 21:52

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Doesn't that guy live in Chicago? If he wanted to confront you, seems like he could have last weekend. I think you'll be OK.

Are you talking about Da Mayor or Droppedbyadime? Da Mayor is Mitch Cumstein and he lives in Chicago. I don't know anything about Droppedbyadime.

Not cum bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-11-03, 21:56

Fucking weirdos.

Why did you make "friends" with message board strangers?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 21:58

duffy munn wrote:Fucking weirdos.

What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning? 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-03, 21:59

Hey, we are people too.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 22:08

Da Mayor wrote:I'm not convinced drippedbyadouche isn't a Tanny schtick.

Come to think of it, I think dripped must be a Fairy schtick. It's too sophisticated of a schtick for Tanny and the shit I said was about Fairy's family What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning? 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 22:21

gHost Spartan wrote:

Tanny's a great guy to hang out with he's just mentally unstable on the board. I've met a lot of really cool people on the board that love MSU sports like me. Not everyone does.

You could have met me at Crunchy's and had a beer and a laugh.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 22:32

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

You could have met me at Crunchy's and had a beer and a laugh.
Didn't have time bro

You could have solved the mystery right then and there bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 22:46

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

You could have solved the mystery right then and there bro.
I texted you from Pequod's why didn't you roll over and meet up with me? I was right in your neighborhood. Also texted you from the Northwestern game bro. We could have had a beer at Ten Mile House.

Not cum bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-11-03, 23:27

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Not cum bro.
What happened to ghost's shit in the woods thread from this morning? 1494614055

Dude do you like Secret Machines? An underrated band, I think - do you agree?

I like Belle and Sebastian bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down