Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corker to hold hearing on president's nuclear weapons authority

4 posters

Go down

Corker to hold hearing on president's nuclear weapons authority Empty Corker to hold hearing on president's nuclear weapons authority

Post by Turtleneck 08/11/17, 08:28 pm

Corker to hold hearing on president's nuclear weapons authority
Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) announced Wednesday the Senate Foreign Relations Committee would hold a hearing next week on “the executive’s authority to use nuclear weapons.”

“A number of members both on and off our committee have raised questions about the authorities of the legislative and executive branches with respect to war making, the use of nuclear weapons, and conducting foreign policy overall,” Corker said in a statement announcing the Nov. 14 hearing.

“This continues a series of hearings to examine these issues and will be the first time since 1976 that this committee or our House counterparts have looked specifically at the authority and process for using U.S. nuclear weapons,” he continued. “This discussion is long overdue, and we look forward to examining this critical issue.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/359517-corker-to-hold-hearing-on-presidents-nuclear-weapons-authority

I am sure Corker - a Democratic plant according to some posters here - would be doing this regardless of Trump being in office.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Corker to hold hearing on president's nuclear weapons authority Empty Re: Corker to hold hearing on president's nuclear weapons authority

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 08/11/17, 08:35 pm

Corker to hold hearing on president's nuclear weapons authority 502811600

Any Trumpies (Goose I guess) want to discuss this one? You god emperor can't be trusted with the nuke codes.

I'm guessing the retort would be, "Does this mean Hillary won?" Morons.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Corker to hold hearing on president's nuclear weapons authority Empty Re: Corker to hold hearing on president's nuclear weapons authority

Post by DWags 08/11/17, 09:24 pm

Not funny. Fucker scares me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 08/11/17, 09:34 pm

DWags wrote:Not funny. Fucker scares me.

Only subscribers to the Travis Report are welcome in my bunker.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 08/11/17, 09:35 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Not funny. Fucker scares me.

Only subscribers to the Travis Report are welcome in my bunker.

I’m outie.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 09/11/17, 10:53 am

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 20/11/17, 10:56 pm

Top general says he'd push back against 'illegal' nuclear strike order
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/18/politics/air-force-general-john-hyten-nuclear-strike-donald-trump/index.html

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down