Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

+3
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks Empty The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 17:43

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/

Shocked
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks Empty Re: The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 19:15

But Putin told the sexual predator he didn't do anything... then the sexual predator said he believed him.. then demeaned the United States intelligence agencies.

So, yeah.

America First.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks Empty Re: The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 19:45

Did I read that the sexual predator's child with a hyperactive brain disorder started the communication with "off the record"...?

[lolz]
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-13, 20:21

I feel bad for Donald Trump jr. that’s right, I feel bad for him. He didn’t want any of this shit. To this point in life was just some rich guy who never had a real worry in his life. Everything taken care of. Never had to be particularly smart, just don’t do anything monumentally stupid and you’ll live a long happy life. He was basically billy Madison getting wasted in the pool and looking at the latest edition of drunk chicks magazine all day. Insert dad who decides to run for President. This sounds pretty cool and something to be involved in, but since jr is basically an idiot, he has no idea the shitstorm that comes with something like that. Combine that with the fact that he can’t keep his mouth shut now that people knows he exists for the first time in his life he’s prolly gonna end up getting himself in jail. Should have stayed on the golf cart chasing imaginary penguins.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-13, 20:23

Anyone refusing to believe Trump campaign senior level officials weren't involved in colluding with Russia to beat HRC is lying to themselves because they simply don't want to believe it. #delusional
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 20:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I feel bad for Donald Trump jr. that’s right, I feel bad for him. He didn’t want any of this shit. To this point in life was just some rich guy who never had a real worry in his life. Everything taken care of. Never had to be particularly smart, just don’t do anything monumentally stupid and you’ll live a long happy life. He was basically billy Madison getting wasted in the pool and looking at the latest edition of drunk chicks magazine all day. Insert dad who decides to run for President. This sounds pretty cool and something to be involved in, but since jr is basically an idiot, he has no idea the shitstorm that comes with something like that. Combine that with the fact that he can’t keep his mouth shut now that people knows he exists for the first time in his life he’s prolly gonna end up getting himself in jail. Should have stayed on the golf cart chasing imaginary penguins.
you're welcome to feel bad for him.

But I think it's hysterical that's he's likely going to prison.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-13, 20:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I feel bad for Donald Trump jr. that’s right, I feel bad for him. He didn’t want any of this shit. To this point in life was just some rich guy who never had a real worry in his life. Everything taken care of. Never had to be particularly smart, just don’t do anything monumentally stupid and you’ll live a long happy life. He was basically billy Madison getting wasted in the pool and looking at the latest edition of drunk chicks magazine all day. Insert dad who decides to run for President. This sounds pretty cool and something to be involved in, but since jr is basically an idiot, he has no idea the shitstorm that comes with something like that. Combine that with the fact that he can’t keep his mouth shut now that people knows he exists for the first time in his life he’s prolly gonna end up getting himself in jail. Should have stayed on the golf cart chasing imaginary penguins.

Can I be honest bob? I don’t really feel bad for him
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-13, 21:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you're welcome to feel bad for him.

This is a discussion about Trump and his family and staffers. There's no room for honesty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 21:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

me neither.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 07:46

and, just like clockwork, the mainstream media is now saying that Sessions is considering investigating Hillary..

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks 502811600 The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks 502811600 The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-14, 08:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I doubt they go to prison. Rich famous white people rarely go to prison.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-14, 08:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and, just like clockwork, the mainstream media is now saying that Sessions is considering investigating Hillary..

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks 502811600 The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks 502811600 The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Sessions must want to get back on Trump's good side.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 08:29

steveschneider wrote:

I doubt they go to prison. Rich famous white people rarely go to prison.
true - the sexual predator is whippin' up a whole big batch of pardons, anyway.

still fun to watch.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-11-14, 09:16

tGreenWay wrote:Anyone refusing to believe Trump campaign senior level officials weren't involved in colluding with Russia to beat HRC is lying to themselves because they simply don't want to believe it. #delusional

Smart move, plausible denial. Techinally Wikilieaks has nothing to do with Russia. I mean Julian isn't a Russian citizen.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-14, 10:17

But what about Menendez and protecting the unborn?

Thoughts and Prayers
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down