Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donnie wants a thank you from those urban kids, but nothing on that pedophile from Alabama with the (R) next to his name

+2
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
6 posters

Go down

Donnie wants a thank you from those urban kids, but nothing on that pedophile from Alabama with the (R) next to his name Empty Donnie wants a thank you from those urban kids, but nothing on that pedophile from Alabama with the (R) next to his name

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-15, 14:19

Color me shocked.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Donnie wants a thank you from those urban kids, but nothing on that pedophile from Alabama with the (R) next to his name Empty Re: Donnie wants a thank you from those urban kids, but nothing on that pedophile from Alabama with the (R) next to his name

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-15, 14:25

All about Donnie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Donnie wants a thank you from those urban kids, but nothing on that pedophile from Alabama with the (R) next to his name Empty Re: Donnie wants a thank you from those urban kids, but nothing on that pedophile from Alabama with the (R) next to his name

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-15, 14:38

he wants the colored boys to know their place.. and bow down to him..

rich white Alabama pedophiles? not so much.. just an invitation to a cocktail party.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-15, 17:48

Nothing like doing a good deed and wanting credit for it publicly. I think that was a lesson we learned back in Sunday school.

Don’t let any of your good deeds go by silently. Announce them and seek credit. I believe we had a connect the dots picture of a man giving a dollar to a bum on the street. We had to color it in. I failed because I colored the bum flesh tone and put a big fro on the man giving the dollar and colored him midnight black. It upset the nuns if I recall.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-08-23, 15:58

[tw]1562157731477348355[/tw]

Seems like a state full of fine people
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-08-23, 16:02

Looking at that guy's face...... I'd be surprised if he wasn't a sex offender
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-23, 17:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1562157731477348355[/tw]

Seems like a state full of fine people
I'm sure this will get a lot of attention on the various mainstream media outlets.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-08-23, 17:54

Donnie wants a thank you from those urban kids, but nothing on that pedophile from Alabama with the (R) next to his name 37354a49-9597-453e-8fa9-6f620e0d3a2d_text
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down