Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutgers? Fuck Rutgers. Spartans goin to work today! Game thread.

+16
aualum06
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Da Mayor
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
DWags
20 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Rutgers? Fuck Rutgers. Spartans goin to work today! Game thread.

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Maybe this will turn into a rivalry, I don't think these teams like each other much.

Let's design a trophy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Rutgers? Fuck Rutgers. Spartans goin to work today! Game thread.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:20 pm

What’s the time of possesion?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:20 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Maybe this will turn into a rivalry, I don't think these teams like each other much.

Let's design a trophy.

It will be tall enough to offend god.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Did we really need a remake of Jumanji?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:21 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Then why does the east keep losing to them? Maybe both suck.

First, Wiscy is good. Agree w/you on that. But, I do think it's similar to how there's talk every year about how B1G basketball beats itself up during the conference season and teams that make it to the Tournament are already gassed. Same with the B1G East in fb. Also, I probably don't know what I'm talking about, Travis, but the B1G West still sucks.
Maybe the teams that are gassed in the tournament were never actually good greenway. Take Penn State. Who have they beaten? (editor note- should have lost to Iowa.) where’s all the “oh Penn State lost to the only two legit teams they played they actually suck so maybe the big ten east isn’t as good as y’all want to make it”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What’s the time of possesion?

10min to 46
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:22 pm

What sec team is state looking at ?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Let's design a trophy.

It will be tall enough to offend god.

Make it look like something the Cub Scouts would've rejected for the Pinewood Derby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Penn State did beat a Michigan team that hasn’t beaten a team above 500 in seemingly a decade so hey they must be better than any team in the West.

What?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:22 pm

aualum06 wrote:What sec team is state looking at ?
Probably Georgia or Bama.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Any chance we can get Miss St and put the who is MSU to rest for good?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:23 pm

DWags wrote:Run the score the fuck up

Twisted Evil
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Bama.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:24 pm

LSU?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Rutgers is dogshit. Captain obvious out
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

First, Wiscy is good. Agree w/you on that. But, I do think it's similar to how there's talk every year about how B1G basketball beats itself up during the conference season and teams that make it to the Tournament are already gassed. Same with the B1G East in fb. Also, I probably don't know what I'm talking about, Travis, but the B1G West still sucks.
Maybe the teams that are gassed in the tournament were never actually good greenway. Take Penn State. Who have they beaten? (editor note- should have lost to Iowa.) where’s all the “oh Penn State lost to the only two legit teams they played they actually suck so maybe the big ten east isn’t as good as y’all want to make it”

Um yeah, what?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Probably Georgia or Bama.

Both a lock for the ny6?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:26 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Um yeah, what?
You’re still operating under the “penn State is so great” assumption but there’s no reason to assume that as almost all of their wins are against Rutgers Maryland etc
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:27 pm

9-3 has a nice ring to it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Outback vs. LSU

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:30 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Um yeah, what?

Forget it, Nigel jr is drunk tonight.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Any chance we can get Miss St and put the who is MSU to rest for good?

Loser has to go by MIST.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:31 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Um yeah, what?
You’re still operating under the “penn State is so great” assumption but there’s no reason to assume that as almost all of their wins are against Rutgers Maryland etc

Very good, but not great. I hate Franklin but he's grabbing all kinds of talent and building something there. With all the talent they have, OSU should've been better than they played this year, even in a couple of their wins. I know Barrett was hurt, but he hasn't stepped up over the last couple of years. Anyway, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Guys. Seriously. Think about it.

Wisconsin- great
Northwestern- good not great
Iowa- prolly decent ish

Osu- great?
MSU- good not great
Psu- good I guess but who have they beaten
Um- lol

So seriously where are we getting the “omg the east is so much better lmfao” attitude from? Is it just because y’all watch too much ESPN? I’m not even saying the east isn’t better. Im just saying it isn’t this wide massive gap that everyone constantly says it is.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:36 pm

I've stopped caring, Nigel.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Who has Wisconsin beaten?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:42 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Guys. Seriously. Think about it.

Wisconsin- great
Iowa- prolly decent ish

Osu- great?
MSU- good not great
Um- lol

So seriously where are we getting the “omg the east is so much better lmfao” attitude from? Is it just because y’all watch too much ESPN? I’m not even saying the east isn’t better. Im just saying it isn’t this wide massive gap that everyone constantly says it is.

Such a contrary fuck....can't you learn from me and go along to get along?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:43 pm

InTenSity wrote:Who has Wisconsin beaten?
That’s a good question intensity pretty much the same teams as psu which is exactly why I’m saying that the assumption that the West is soooooo much worse is terribly flawed. There’s no evidence this season at all to assume that. We’ll find out next week I guess.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:45 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Wisconsin- great
Iowa- prolly decent ish

Osu- great?
MSU- good not great
Um- lol

It’s not really contrary goose. It’s actually more consistent than the rest of you who I’m sure would agree that um is constantly massively overrated. Im just adding in the nugget that psu is also totally unjustifiably praised this season.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:46 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

It’s not really contrary goose. It’s actually more consistent than the rest of you who I’m sure would agree that um is constantly massively overrated. Im just adding in the nugget that psu is also totally unjustifiably praised this season.

I'm with you and love you very much....just woke up from my in game nap and am still groggy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Guys the east sucks, just like the NFC
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:49 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Wisconsin- great
Iowa- prolly decent ish

Osu- great?
MSU- good not great
Um- lol

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 5 502811600 POTD. Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 5 1486952199

:
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

This is a table of teams' under-/over-ratedness over the span 1989 to present. Teams are sorted by total rating, with the most underrated teams at the top. All teams rated in the preseason or final ratings in any year in the span are given. Additional notes on the table's contents follow the table.
Most over rated and underrated teams since 1989
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:53 pm

aualum06 wrote:Guys the east sucks, just like the NFC

And we're just supposed to take your word for it?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:54 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 5 502811600 POTD. Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 5 1486952199

:

How many bowls do you think he smoked today?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:54 pm

DWags wrote:
This is a table of teams' under-/over-ratedness over the span 1989 to present. Teams are sorted by total rating, with the most underrated teams at the top. All teams rated in the preseason or final ratings in any year in the span are given. Additional notes on the table's contents follow the table.
Most over rated and underrated teams since 1989
I didn’t check the link dwags but I’m literally only talking about this season. I just don’t agree with the “there’s a massive gap” between the two in 2017 argument. The east is better, but not ridiculously better.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:55 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

:

How many bowls do you think he smoked today?

Enough that he fell asleep, but that would've cut down on his intake. I'm betting Goose went for a better/stronger strain today. Quality > Quantity
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:01 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Guys the east sucks, just like the NFC

No just ask Travis
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:03 pm

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No just ask Travis

That's not Travis. Nigel hacked into Travis' account. I'm surprised you couldn't tell.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

No just ask Travis

That's not Travis. Nigel hacked into Travis' account. I'm surprised you couldn't tell.

Travis got a mask out of the deal though
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next