Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy...

+8
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... Empty Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy...

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/26/2017, 6:39 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Sarah Huckabee Sanders is not happy.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-makes-scathing-Facebook-post-about-Greg-Schiano-111177850

Furthering her quest to be the worst woman in Ameirca if she doesn't already have it locked up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... Empty Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy...

Post by tGreenWay 11/26/2017, 6:47 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-makes-scathing-Facebook-post-about-Greg-Schiano-111177850

Furthering her quest to be the worst woman in Ameirca if she doesn't already have it locked up.

I'm genuinely shocked she hasn't been replaced by the much more attractive Heather Nauert.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/26/2017, 7:16 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'm genuinely shocked she hasn't been replaced by the much more attractive Heather Nauert.

It's almost as if her boss likes her work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/26/2017, 7:54 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Nauert thinks faster on her feet and doesn't read directly from a sheet of paper, but you keep thinking that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/26/2017, 7:59 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nauert thinks faster on her feet and doesn't read directly from a sheet of paper, but you keep thinking that.

Pffffffffft. You're being shallow and basing your good opinion on her looks. Come on up to Coney night at the Saloon and I'll introduce you to some chickies that will knock her right out of your mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... Empty SHS12

Post by tGreenWay 11/26/2017, 8:01 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Pffffffffft. You're being shallow and basing your good opinion on her looks. Come on up to Coney night at the Saloon and I'll introduce you to some chickies that will knock her right out of your mind.

My reasons are based on things best posted in tBin. Thanks for the invite, though, and I'm all in just as soon as Mrs. GreenWay signs a notarized permission slip. (Damn autocorrect)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... Empty Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 2:34 pm

so this immoral slimeball feigns outrage as it relates to sexual assault.. and holds a football coach to a higher standard than the christian sexual predator she works for?

Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 11/27/2017, 2:39 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

so this immoral slimeball feigns outrage as it relates to sexual assault.. and holds a football coach to a higher standard than the christian sexual predator she works for?

Rolling Eyes

If only she was as protective of that Alabama Senate Seat.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2017, 3:07 pm

As usual, not a mod in sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:08 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Rolling Eyes

you'd almost think she was opposed sexual assault and child molestation.. and then you remember who she works for.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:As usual, not a mod in sight.
bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2017, 3:09 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

you'd almost think she was opposed sexual assault and child molestation.. and then you remember who she works for.

Bob in his holier than thou mode.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you'd almost think she was opposed sexual assault and child molestation.. and then you remember who she works for.

I'm sorry that it upsets you that I have a problem with sexual assault and child molestation.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2017, 3:16 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry that it upsets you that I have a problem with sexual assault and child molestation.
Don't be an ass.

It upsets me that one place I come to avoid political bullshit is contaminated with it on a regular basis even though we have a separate board for that. The mods refuse to do a fucking thing if they happen to agree with the sentiments.

So go fuck yourself with your word twisting shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2017, 3:17 pm

And go kiss Nancy Pelosi and Al Franken's asses right now.....and tell me how much you don't support them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 11/27/2017, 3:17 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That is not the point and you know. Stop being a dildo.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm sorry that it upsets you that I have a problem with sexual assault and child molestation.
Don't be an ass.

It upsets me that one place I come to avoid political bullshit is contaminated with it on a regular basis even though we have a separate board for that. The mods refuse to do a fucking thing if they happen to agree with the sentiments.

you had no problem with the sexual predator's spokesperson voicing her opinions as it was posted in this very same thread.

so I'm just voicing mine.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2017, 3:17 pm

And John Conyers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:18 pm

LooseGoose wrote:And go kiss Nancy Pelosi and Al Franken's asses right now.....and tell me how much you don't support them.
on record as saying Al Franken should step down.

if Nancy Pelosi has assaulted a male or female, she should step down, as well.

see how easy that is?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:18 pm

LooseGoose wrote:And John Conyers
he should step down, as well.

as should the sexual predator and the child molester.

I know you were about to bring them up.. right? Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:19 pm

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm sorry that it upsets you that I have a problem with sexual assault and child molestation.

I didn't realize that speaking out against sexual assault made one "holier than thou"..

maybe I'm getting old.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2017, 3:20 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:And John Conyers
he should step down, as well.

I know you were about to bring them up.. right? Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... 502811600

You're calling Moore a child molester? Got any proof he molested anyone? Pictures like Franken? Settlements made with taxpayer $4 like Conyers?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/27/2017, 3:20 pm

LooseGoose wrote:As usual, not a mod in sight.

I'm not a mod on this board. Sorry!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2017, 3:21 pm

Run your game all you want it's not the same thing, you know it but you have too much fun irritating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 11/27/2017, 3:21 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I didn't realize that speaking out against sexual assault made one "holier than thou"..

maybe I'm getting old.

That is not the point and you know it. Stop being a dildo.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: he should step down, as well.

I know you were about to bring them up.. right?  Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... 502811600

You're calling Moore a child molester?   Got any proof he molested anyone?   Pictures like Franken?   Settlements made with taxpayer $4 like Conyers?

LooseGoose wrote:It upsets me that one place I come to avoid political bullshit is contaminated with it on a regular basis even though we have a separate board for that.

so now.. suddenly.. you want to discuss it.. on this board?

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 11/27/2017, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2017, 3:22 pm

Really just fuck you.

I've tried to stay out of the bin because it engenders too much hatred from people....and then you and others can't resist seeping that shit over here on what's supposed to be a sports board.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/27/2017, 3:22 pm

Whatever.....better for me if I waste my time elsewhere anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:23 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Really just fuck you.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:24 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I've tried to stay out of the bin because it engenders too much hatred from people....and then you and others can't resist seeping that shit over here on what's supposed to be a sports board.

I don't recall you being so upset yesterday when.. in this very thread.. someone posted the sexual predator's spokesthing and his/her comments about this matter.

you only seemed to get upset when someone like me decided to call her a hypocrite for being so outspoken about sexual assault as it relates to a football coach versus lying for one every day.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 11/27/2017, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:29 pm

whatever logistics were employed to make this happen.. to take posts from one thread and create an entire different/separate thread with it.. was impressive.

nice works, mods - seriously. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/27/2017, 3:31 pm

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/27/2017, 3:31 pm

It's kind of funny what sets people off.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:33 pm

NigelUno wrote:It's kind of funny what sets people off.
strange..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/27/2017, 3:54 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I have no idea who this is or what it means.. but, yeah.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/27/2017, 4:02 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I have no idea who this is or what it means.. but, yeah.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Not Happy... 3493939353

Flo Rida Bob. Remember back in the Rose Bowl season when everyone on the team was into Rich Homie Quan? Same style of music.

I was trying to convey through music that this thread which is now in tBin, is safe for anyone to go on any politically motivated rant that they want.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 11/27/2017, 4:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Don't be an ass.

Goose is getting angry.

Connies are always victims

I find it humorous that a graduate of Ouachita Baptist University gets up infront of the media and defensd administration untruths and obfuscate almost daily.

Her God must be an awesome God. Lie, ask forgiveness and lie again.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/27/2017, 4:31 pm

Sorry goose I was at the dentist getting my toofs cleaned. I saw the original post yesterday though, did someone move just the posts? Is that a thing I can do?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/27/2017, 4:43 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Sorry goose I was at the dentist getting my toofs cleaned. I saw the original post yesterday though, did someone move just the posts? Is that a thing I can do?

We put top men on it Travis.

Top. Men.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/27/2017, 4:45 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Sorry goose I was at the dentist getting my toofs cleaned. I saw the original post yesterday though, did someone move just the posts? Is that a thing I can do?

We put top men on it Travis.

Top. Men.
Well it looks like someone did just that pylon and just the sheer thought has me sexually aroused. I’m guessing it was heat though and I don’t have that ability.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next