Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrison Keillor

+2
steveschneider
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Garrison Keillor Empty Garrison Keillor

Post by DWags 2017-11-29, 13:24

Jesus. It’s a snowball rolling down hill

And another can go to hell
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Garrison Keillor Empty Re: Garrison Keillor

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-29, 13:27

He defended Al Franken in an op-ed last night, today he’s gone. Life comes at us fast.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-29, 13:32

Garrison Keillor 502811600

meanwhile, the deplorables laugh and defend their sexual predator and child molester.. Garrison Keillor 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-29, 13:37

I was eating lunch with a group of women, all over 40, and their actually starting to feel bad for guys.  Like this is all moving too fast without enough due process.

While that might be true, all I could say is that if this current trend makes guys think twice about where they put their hands of lewd comments spew from their mouths then some good can come from it. I kind of joked that unless a woman holds up a sign and says "put your hands here" then guys should keep their hands in their own pockets. The response from one of the women was, "yeah but suppose she says yes and later says she didn't". So, it seems there is some segment of women who don't actually trust the stories that are coming out.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-29, 13:39

Bob, today on the radio somebody called in and said Fox News nbc movie industry got rid of all their shit fairly quick. Private industry. Politicians, both sides, are keeping their jobs and getting new ones. Then he says, “because they don’t have a boss”. I’m like WTF? We’re their boss!! But really, that’s what it is right now. These fucking politicians believe they don’t have to answer to us.... and they’re right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-29, 13:45

DWags wrote:Bob, today on the radio somebody called in and said Fox News nbc movie industry got rid of all their shit fairly quick.  Private industry.  Politicians, both sides, are keeping their jobs and getting new ones.  Then he says, “because they don’t have a boss”.  I’m like WTF?  We’re their boss!! But really, that’s what it is right now.  These fucking politicians believe they don’t have to answer to us.... and they’re right.
yeah - they don't have to answer to "us".

especially, when "us" is a gaggle of political ideologues who are tribal in nature and put party above country, humanity and morality.

something tells me if some of the nitwits in the mainstream media who defend the sexual predator and child molester would change their tune if it was their wife or 14 year old daughter.

but, then again, maybe not - would probably just minimize and ridicule them the way they do women, in general.

and there are people who still think that Hillary got a fair shake. Rolling Eyes   Garrison Keillor 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-29, 14:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Bob, today on the radio somebody called in and said Fox News nbc movie industry got rid of all their shit fairly quick.  Private industry.  Politicians, both sides, are keeping their jobs and getting new ones.  Then he says, “because they don’t have a boss”.  I’m like WTF?  We’re their boss!! But really, that’s what it is right now.  These fucking politicians believe they don’t have to answer to us.... and they’re right.

especially, when "us" is a gaggle of political ideologues who are tribal in nature and put party above country, humanity and morality.

something tells me if some of the nitwits in the mainstream media who defend the sexual predator and child molester would change their tune if it was their wife or 14 year old daughter.

but, then again, maybe not - would probably just minimize and ridicule them the way they do women, in general.

and there are people who still think that Hillary got a fair shake. Rolling Eyes   Garrison Keillor 502811600

Yep, nobody is upset unless it effects them personally.   At least with Watergate, there was outrage on both sides of the isle and people said, enough is enough.   Now, it's so tribal, in politics it's hard to imagine anybody doing the "right thing" let alone what's good for the majority
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-29, 15:15

I would question the fairly quickly description about FoxNews. The tolerated Aisles, O'Reilly and others until advertisers raised hell.

CBS took little time to cut Charlie Rose and NBC acted quickly with Lauer.
Weinstein took years to but once women started talking he was done.

Same for actors Kevin Spacey/Netflix and Priven's Wisdom of The Crowd was cancelled yesterday and will end with end with the 13 episodes in the original order.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-11-29, 16:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Garrison Keillor 3434560931
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-29, 23:28

We are days away from the biggest tax shift and tax giveaway to the wealthiest among us including wiping out the estate tax which taxes inheritance AFTER the first $10.9M for couples.

The “conservative” GOP is about to pass a budget that dumps on the bottom 2 quintiles and America is yapping about another TV morning anchor is caught trying to screw the help.

We are screwed a Trump is using chaos to keep millions in a return to the feudal/royal system the original settlers were trying to escape.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum