Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fact-check: Trump claims the Republican tax plan will 'cost me a fortune'

5 posters

Go down

Fact-check: Trump claims the Republican tax plan will 'cost me a fortune' Empty Fact-check: Trump claims the Republican tax plan will 'cost me a fortune'

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-30, 07:36

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/29/politics/trump-tax-plan-fact-check/index.html

The funniest thing is I think some of his supporters actually believe him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fact-check: Trump claims the Republican tax plan will 'cost me a fortune' Empty Re: Fact-check: Trump claims the Republican tax plan will 'cost me a fortune'

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-30, 07:47

The republican party is now just the party of sticking it to liberals, even if it hurts them.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fact-check: Trump claims the Republican tax plan will 'cost me a fortune' Empty Re: Fact-check: Trump claims the Republican tax plan will 'cost me a fortune'

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 07:49

as long as he gives them back the bibles and guns that the colored boy confiscated, the deplorables are big fans of the sexual predator.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-30, 08:53

I don't know, sometimes I think Trump doesn't tell us the whole truth.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 08:59

DWags wrote:I don't know, sometimes I think Trump doesn't tell us the whole truth.
Fact-check: Trump claims the Republican tax plan will 'cost me a fortune' 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-30, 10:38

Elect a pathological liar and he still lies.

Shocking
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down