Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight

+14
aualum06
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
MattyFresh
steveschneider
NigelUno
I.B. Fine
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight Empty MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 11:40

What does the swill think? Has anyone watched ND?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight Empty Re: MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight

Post by InTenSity Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 11:48

I have not seen ND play. If we win does that mean that the B1G goes 2-12 in the B1G ACC challenge?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight Empty Re: MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight

Post by InTenSity Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 11:49

Actually now that I think about it, since you started a thread, which will probably become the game thread, I'd put all my $ on ND. Maybe even ML.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 11:50

Superstitions are for the weak who blame external factors for their own failures.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 12:11

WTF does that even mean? I'm correlating you starting game threads with how MSU teams do in games and with my horrible recollection, you don't have a good track record.
Plus scoreboard, bitch, hows your record in the pickem?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 12:12

Skull Fuck = 6 points or higher against a top 5 team

This will be a skull fuck

skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuckskull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck skull fuck

I"ll be at Dag's watching on t.v.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 12:21

InTenSity wrote:WTF does that even mean? I'm correlating you starting game threads with how MSU teams do in games and with my horrible recollection, you don't have a good track record.
Plus scoreboard, bitch, hows your record in the pickem?

You can start a “game thread” intensity, i don’t give a fuck. This is a thread about the game. I know nothing about ND hoops outside of their one big guy averaging 20 points a game so I posted this thread. Some people actually know hoops and watch it ala not you. Also, i am not in the pick em this year you fucking nut job. MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight 502811600

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 12:22

The one guy Colson is an undersized but portly 4 in the Draymond mold who does everything. Probably not a to tier NBA prospect but might be the player of the year when all is said and done. Let's see if JJJ's length can keep him in check.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 12:41

The game is at home. Who knows how good ND is at this point. The win that catapulted them was over WSU, who has beaten....I don't know who. WSU was ranked 6. It was a 1 point win in Maui. That being said, is there any residual weariness from travel from either team? Probably about equal, if ND had played in the Atlantis invitational, I'd probably say they have a great chance to cover and a decent chance to upset. The game is at Breslin center so that should be 3-5 points in our favor. Against WSU they were 4-12 from 3 point and most of their scoring seemed to come from somewhere in the paint, which I think that would be advantage to MSU.
Izzo also better fucking see that the B1G is dogshit this year and if we get a lead, putting in McQuaid, Tum Tum, Schilling, Goins and Winston at the same time is a horrible idea.
MSU needs this win to have something decent at the end of the year to justify a 1 seed.
So in conclusion, they should win by 15+, but you fucked it up and started a thread.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 12:55

+1 intensity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 14:29

InTenSity wrote:
So in conclusion, they should win by 15+, but you fucked it up and started a thread.
To be fair, at least OTPT was not the one using the term 'skull fuck' in this thread. Baby steps
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 14:34

Personally, i think we will skullfuck the Irish.

And you’re whole correlation with skullfuck and losing is just skullnumbing stupid. MSU athletics has been doing pretty well lately so of course the losses will stick out.

#SkullFuckTheIrish
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 14:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Personally, i think we will skullfuck the Irish.

And you’re whole correlation with skullfuck and losing is just skullnumbing stupid. MSU athletics has been doing pretty well lately so of course the losses will stick out.

#SkullFuckTheIrish
MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight 294152859
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 14:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The one guy Colson is an undersized but portly 4 in the Draymond mold who does everything. Probably not a to tier NBA prospect but might be the player of the year when all is said and done. Let's see if JJJ's length can keep him in check.

He doesn't really handle the ball nor shoot 3s like Draymond. He scores and gets rebounds.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 15:19

NigelUno wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The one guy Colson is an undersized but portly 4 in the Draymond mold who does everything. Probably not a to tier NBA prospect but might be the player of the year when all is said and done. Let's see if JJJ's length can keep him in check.

He doesn't really handle the ball nor shoot 3s like Draymond.  He scores and gets rebounds.  

Puddin is gonna turn his ass inside out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 15:34

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

He doesn't really handle the ball nor shoot 3s like Draymond.  He scores and gets rebounds.  

Puddin is gonna turn his ass inside out.

I think ND might play zone. They have a big 6'10" Lithuanian kid that Puddin should be able to take advantage of.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 15:43

Oh no i hope they do not play zone Nigel i really don’t
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 15:56

I wonder what Garrick Sherman will tweet out after the game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:10

Good call steve, I will be checking for sure.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:19

I got 5 on it
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:27

steveschneider wrote:I wonder what Garrick Sherman will tweet out after the game.

Probably something like Izzo is really a neo nazi
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh no i hope they do not play zone Nigel i really don’t

If they do, I think we go small (at times) and have Bridges running the baseline.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:01

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh no i hope they do not play zone Nigel i really don’t

If they do, I think we go small (at times) and have Bridges running the baseline.

And I'd keep people in foul trouble out on the floor. Yep, I said it and that means I'm laying my ass on the line.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:10

I wore a MSU polo to work today I’m laying my ass on the line
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:12

Going to the game, green seat but I am standing lol
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:18

MattyFresh wrote:Going to the game, green seat but I am standing lol

Tell the others to stand the fuck up, tonight we all have to lay our asses on the line.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:22

Good luck with that. Wags will call the cops.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:22

I'm gonna lay my ass on the line and declare that I hope we win but I really don't care either way and that I trust Coach Izzo to make the proper decisions for his team to prepare them for the B1G and March moreso than I do Wags and steve.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Wags and the coppers now will know who I am or they soon will

MSU favored by 6 against ND tonight Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:45

I am wearing my green Nike elite MSU polo with some jeans. Just so you know that that's not a model on TV, just your friendly poster of the year candidate MattyFresh, see you bros on the flip side. LETS GO!!!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:51

MattyFresh wrote:I am wearing my green Nike elite MSU polo with some jeans. Just so you know that that's not a model on TV, just your friendly poster of the year candidate MattyFresh, see you bros on the flip side. LETS GO!!!

Make some fucking noise, Matty!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 17:54

MattyFresh wrote:I am wearing my green Nike elite MSU polo with some jeans. Just so you know that that's not a model on TV, just your friendly poster of the year candidate MattyFresh, see you bros on the flip side. LETS GO!!!

LEAVING NOW!!! LETS FUCKING GO!!!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 18:30

MattyFresh wrote:

LEAVING NOW!!! LETS FUCKING GO!!!

LETS GOOOOOOOO
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 18:34

My seats are occupied by my mom my sister my nephew and my youngest. I’m at dogwoods calculating how many beers I can have before I have my youngest drive home. I’ll have one before one first half one at half coke in the second half. I dropped everyone off in front of the Brez my 80 year old Italian stubborn mom has a pouch. I say no pouches. She says they won’t stop me. I immediately know I’m circling to come back. I get to Shaw lane get the call. As I pull up my nephew and daughter are behind her laughing she throws the fucking pouch in my car and tells me how stupid the guy was. Losing by one to these fuckers can’t be more aggravating.

If she dies I know I’ll miss her dearly so I take deep breaths.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 18:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm gonna lay my ass on the line and declare that I hope we win but I really don't care either way and that I trust Coach Izzo to make the proper decisions for his team to prepare them for the B1G and March moreso than I do Wags and steve.

Fuck that. If we lose to these fuckers with JJJ and puddin on the bench I’m keeping my 500 dollar yearly donation. I’m gonna have to hit them in the pocket book. They’ll rue the day they don’t have my 500. When they call I’m gonna just say Iznnnnnoooo!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 18:41

You’re a good man dwags I hope they win it for you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 18:44

D wags bringing it strong tonight.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 19:09

This team is good right now, so much fun.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 19:17

Go green
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 30 Nov 2017 - 19:17

FND.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next