Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not guns that are the problem, it's the eyes and drugs!

+4
Other Teams Pursuing That
Heat Miser
CheesySpartan
DWags
8 posters

Go down

It's not guns that are the problem, it's the eyes and drugs!   Empty It's not guns that are the problem, it's the eyes and drugs!

Post by DWags Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:43 am

Look at these guys eyes. Besides taking psychotic drugs, they got the google eyes. I think we just need to check peoples eyes before we sell them guns.

It's the google eyes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's not guns that are the problem, it's the eyes and drugs!   Empty Re: It's not guns that are the problem, it's the eyes and drugs!

Post by CheesySpartan Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 am

DWags wrote:Look at these guys eyes. Besides taking psychotic drugs, they got the google eyes.   I think we just need to check peoples eyes before we sell them guns.

It's the google eyes.

Interesting take but I guess I'm not surprised medication does not help psychopaths.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

It's not guns that are the problem, it's the eyes and drugs!   Empty Re: It's not guns that are the problem, it's the eyes and drugs!

Post by Heat Miser Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:25 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Look at these guys eyes. Besides taking psychotic drugs, they got the google eyes.   I think we just need to check peoples eyes before we sell them guns.

It's the google eyes.

Interesting take but I guess I'm not surprised medication does not help psychopaths.

I think the point is that the "medicine" seems to be causing the psychopathy.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

Or just setting it off and causing a meltdown? There has to be ways to fix this.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Or just setting it off and causing a meltdown? There has to be ways to fix this.

I think a great start would be to stop prescribing mind altering drugs to every kid who "has trouble paying attention" or "seems a little hyper".

That's not in big pharma's best interests, however.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

I think a great start would be to stop prescribing mind altering drugs to every kid who "has trouble paying attention" or "seems a little hyper".

Big Pharma and the NRA. Try to get something changed
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:55 am

Heat Miser wrote:

We need a mental health screening for people trying to buy guns. Millions of normal people own guns and never go out and shoot up places.
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turf Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:38 am

anecdotal "evidence" isn't really evidence at all. it's someone with an agenda finding a way to push it. i hardly think leaving these people unmedicated would solve their issues. we use the drugs to make up for a lack of long-term care for these people. many are poor due to bad choices made under the influence of their illness, and as citizens we don't want to pay to keep them off the streets, and so nothing gets done beyond more meds, since that's far cheaper.
Turf
Turf
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:16 am

Heat Miser wrote:

The administrators proposed doping my kids up, I wasn't the most popular parent when I absolutely forbid them from
even doing an evaluation of my kids. They were less than pleased when I pointed out the hypocrisy of having a DARE
police office in the building even as they supported having about 30% of the students on drugs to make them easier to
control.

People seem to forget that kids are kids...and most of them grow out of the behavior if you don't drug the shit out of
them to mask it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Drugs: Making parenting easy for lazy fucks since the 1950's.
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Maybe we should accept that in a free society people will die at the hands of villains, or we can convert to a police state where people will die at the hand of the government?
S
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:53 pm

tTito wrote:Maybe we should accept that  in a free society people will die at the hands of villains, or we can convert to a police  state where people will die at the  hand of the government?      
S

Or we can reasonably attempt to negotiate a compromise that has government stepping in when the civil rights of people are being violated. A minimum of government should protect our civil rights. Being murder I think definitely violates some of those civil rights. I expect my government to reasonably step in and create laws to protect the majority from the unfortunate who maybe mentally deranged that we need protection from.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:37 pm

tTito wrote:Maybe we should accept that  in a free society people will die at the hands of villains, or we can convert to a police  state where people will die at the  hand of the government?      
S

Or maybe you should keep your gun shit in the gun shit thread.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:37 pm

I thought mental illness was the problem but no maybe it is the opposite and we need to try to stop trying to treat mental illness. Who knows but maybe there is something to those warning labels that it will have these,adverse effects on a small percentage of young adults. Difficult to say what the cause is when they were mentally ill to begin with
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down