Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Shit I didn't know she was alive (until today)

4 posters

Go down

Holy Shit I didn't know she was alive (until today) Empty Holy Shit I didn't know she was alive (until today)

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:49 pm

http://variety.com/2017/tv/people-news/rose-marie-dead-dies-dick-van-dyke-show-1202649747/
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit I didn't know she was alive (until today) Empty Re: Holy Shit I didn't know she was alive (until today)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:54 pm

Floyd just met her for coffee the other night.

Holy Shit I didn't know she was alive (until today) 01-rose-marie-2.w710.h473.2x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit I didn't know she was alive (until today) Empty Re: Holy Shit I didn't know she was alive (until today)

Post by aualum06 Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:57 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Floyd just met her for coffee the other night.

Holy Shit I didn't know she was alive (until today) 01-rose-marie-2.w710.h473.2x

She said it was a near death experience
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:00 pm

aualum06 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Floyd just met her for coffee the other night.

She said it was a near death experience

Caffeine overdose.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:11 pm

She was pretty funny on twitter. I remember she tweeted something last year that basically said, "Look, I'm 94, ain't got much time left, so how about following an old lady?"
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down