Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Starting 5

+13
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
Floyd Robertson
DWags
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
SawGreen
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your Starting 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Starting 5

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-10, 22:15

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Hakeem was a better shot blocker than Shaq. So whatever drop off in scoring from the Shaq Nowitzki combo I think I’d make it up with improved defense. Like I said I’d be happy with either combo.

Which, like I said, proves my point that you're an idiot who doesn't get the premise of the OP.

You failed to prove either one of those combos are better than the other so you can’t declare that what I wrote proves your point and my picks in now way proves that I don’t understand the premise. Swing and a miss by you.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-01-10, 22:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I need to do an ip check. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Cameron/steve is bi-polar and created the other account to be a sock puppet and is just arguing with himself.

Sssshhhhhhhhhhh.....leave it alone.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-01-10, 22:25

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Which, like I said, proves my point that you're an idiot who doesn't get the premise of the OP.

You failed to prove either one of those combos are better than the other so you can’t declare that what I wrote proves your point and my picks in now way proves that I don’t understand the premise. Swing and a miss by you.  

I have not failed to prove anything, you have failed to comprehend.

Regardless, this whole time we could have been having a perfectly pleasant conversation about which of these players are overpriced and which are underpriced, but instead, we're on the third page of you making yourself look stupid, because you just had to say something about Karl Malone, who you've apparently got a great big boner for. If you'd just admit how wrong you are and apologize, we could get this thread back on track.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-01-10, 22:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I need to do an ip check. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Cameron/steve is bi-polar and created the other account to be a sock puppet and is just arguing with himself.

Well, I've got the earlier join date, so that would make steve my puppet.

But seriously, if you check the IPs and they're the same, please let me know. If steve is in my house, I'll burn this fucker down.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-10, 22:40

Cameron wrote:

But seriously, if you check the IPs and they're the same, please let me know. If steve is in my house, I'll burn this fucker down.

Legit LOL Cam

Your Starting 5 - Page 3 502811600 Your Starting 5 - Page 3 502811600 Your Starting 5 - Page 3 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-10, 22:40

Still laughing actually Your Starting 5 - Page 3 502811600 Your Starting 5 - Page 3 502811600

Well played.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-11, 08:49

Cameron wrote:

Your Starting 5 - Page 3 MailMan_display_image
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3