Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Illuminati ain't nothin' ta fuck with

4 posters

Go down

The Illuminati ain't nothin' ta fuck with Empty The Illuminati ain't nothin' ta fuck with

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-10, 14:55

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/01/10/charlie-daniels-warns-taco-bell-illuminati-is-not-frivolous-subject.html

Daniels didn’t elaborate on his warnings to Taco Bell, but the musician, 81, has written about the Illuminati and “shadow governments” in the past. In a 2015 Facebook post, Daniels admitted that the idea of a such organizations are “hard for [him] to swallow,” but he didn’t rule out the possibility of a secret society operating “behind the scenes.”

Charlie Daniels is a full on believer.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Illuminati ain't nothin' ta fuck with Empty Re: The Illuminati ain't nothin' ta fuck with

Post by Cameron 2018-01-10, 15:21

Last line of the article is quite telling vis a vis the state of the news these days:

Taco Bell declined to comment on the tweet to Fox News.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Illuminati ain't nothin' ta fuck with Empty Re: The Illuminati ain't nothin' ta fuck with

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-01-10, 15:59

I think the premise of a secret society that does nothing but eat Taco Bell food is a recipe for disaster and a short term endeavor, at best.
Seriously, how influential can anyone be if they're on the shitter all day?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-01-11, 18:03

Who can forget his famous song "The Freemason Illuminati Cabal Went Down To Georgia"?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down