Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job

+9
Dendrobates
AvgMSUJoe
WBill
SpartanStu
Mentalstate
PreMadonna
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Minnie
13 posters

Go down

A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job Empty A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job

Post by Minnie 6/17/2014, 6:24 pm

I imagine she has a really high IQ.

A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job Boobjob12n-4-web

http://uproxx.com/up/2014/06/a-topless-model-missed-her-probation-meetings-because-she-was-getting-a-boob-job/
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job Empty Re: A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job

Post by Turtleneck 6/17/2014, 6:30 pm

Minnie wrote:I imagine she has a really high IQ.

A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job Boobjob12n-4-web

http://uproxx.com/up/2014/06/a-topless-model-missed-her-probation-meetings-because-she-was-getting-a-boob-job/

I am not interested in her IQ.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job Empty Re: A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job

Post by tGreenWay 6/17/2014, 6:43 pm

Who does (s)he model for?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 6/17/2014, 7:09 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Who does (s)he model for?

Mostly UM fans.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 6/17/2014, 7:13 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Mostly UM fans.

So (s)he works in Monroe. Got it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 6/17/2014, 7:15 pm

I imagine she does work in Macomb County, too
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 6/17/2014, 7:20 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I imagine she does work in Macomb County, too

That makes sense.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PreMadonna 6/17/2014, 7:37 pm

Boobies...boobies...boobies

(I'm hoping anything I say will be held against me) A Topless Model Missed Her Probation Meetings Because She Was Getting A Boob Job 3003718628
PreMadonna
PreMadonna
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 6/17/2014, 8:12 pm

Looks like she had two big reasons to not be there.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanStu 6/18/2014, 11:46 am

She appears to be the narcissistic british parallel to Lindsey Lohan.
SpartanStu
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 6/18/2014, 12:59 pm

Job took longer than expected. The Doctor didn't anticipate he would need a forklift.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 6/18/2014, 1:55 pm

don't get the "rubber face" thing some of these chicks go for.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 6/18/2014, 7:30 pm

Not hot. Would not bang
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Sitwell 6/18/2014, 8:46 pm

Dendrobates wrote:Not hot. Would not bang

Would you scissor though??
Stan Sitwell
Stan Sitwell
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 6/18/2014, 8:51 pm

In and on
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 6/18/2014, 9:06 pm

Stan Sitwell wrote:

Would you scissor though??

Not a chance.

Now give me Mrs. Miser and we'll talk.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 6/18/2014, 9:19 pm

I hope that she was forgiven for missing the meeting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 6/18/2014, 9:21 pm

There are newdz if you hit the google. Or I guess topless at least. She does kind of look like a circus freak but I'd hit it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down