Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Apple. **** you and your fucking Chicken Fat commercial.

+7
LoneWolfSparty
green night
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
11 posters

Go down

Dear Apple. **** you and your fucking Chicken Fat commercial.  Empty Dear Apple. **** you and your fucking Chicken Fat commercial.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-17, 20:35

**** you hard. This commercial can go die in a fucking fire. It was mildly cute the first time it was on. Now it's on every 15 fucking seconds on every fucking channel and it's 3 fucking minutes long. And that tune is horridly annoying. **** you Apple.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Apple. **** you and your fucking Chicken Fat commercial.  Empty Re: Dear Apple. **** you and your fucking Chicken Fat commercial.

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-17, 20:38

You watch too much TV
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Apple. **** you and your fucking Chicken Fat commercial.  Empty Re: Dear Apple. **** you and your fucking Chicken Fat commercial.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-06-17, 20:39

What commercial? Haven't seen it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-17, 20:40

Turtleneck wrote:You watch too much TV

I am currently watching 4 MLB games. So you may be on to something.

It is on a LOT.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-06-17, 21:06

Android commercial is far superior.
-LWS
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-06-17, 21:23

Yeah, it sucks.

What pisses me off even more is Japanese car companies using classic songs by American artists in their TV ads. For instance:

Yeah, I'm sure they are directed by US ad agencies and the artists are making money off it. I just don't like the angle.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by green night 2014-06-17, 21:43

I like it ... but i've only saw it twice.

The people that really hate it are the fat fucks with no intention of working out, they absolutely hate it.
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-06-17, 21:54

green night wrote:I like it ... but i've only saw it twice.  

The people that really hate it are the fat fucks with no intention of working out, they absolutely hate it.  
Lick Siri's plastic pussy much...?

BTW...she would never date you. Your grammar is atrocious
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-17, 21:57

Like I said, it was catchy the first time I saw it. That song rots in your brain though, and it seems like they have been playing it on an endless loop during MLB games, SC Finals, NBA Finals and the US Open since it launched. I want to kill myself every time it comes on now. I quickly mute or change the channel.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by green night 2014-06-17, 22:19

The Pantry wrote:
Lick Siri's plastic pussy much...?

BTW...she would never date you.  Your grammar is atrocious

easy fat boy
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-06-17, 22:36

green night wrote:

easy fat boy
touche. Was in awesome shape in my early 40s. Not so much heading to 55 next month  Neutral 
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by green night 2014-06-17, 22:43

The Pantry wrote:
touche.  Was in awesome shape in my early 40s.  Not so much heading to 55 next month  Neutral 

Get back into it ... it's never too late.
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-18, 06:48

green night wrote:I like it ... but i've only saw it twice.

Uh, have you seen Apple fanboys? They haven't done a pushup in ever.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolph Ziggler 2014-06-18, 07:28

The Pantry wrote:Yeah, it sucks.

What pisses me off even more is Japanese car companies using classic songs by American artists in their TV ads.  For instance:

Yeah, I'm sure they are directed by US ad agencies and the artists are making money off it.  I just don't like the angle.  

All Honda ads should use J-Pop only. And maybe X Japan.
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanStu 2014-06-18, 11:44

I had a 45 of that record when I was a kid.
SpartanStu
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Echos Myron 2014-06-18, 13:09

I thought the trying-to-be-hip-cool-and-different Apple ad featuring the Pixies' "Gigantic" was far more annoying. But, yes the Chicken Fat commercial is very annoying. Then again I have always found Apple's ads pretentious and annoying. Sorry, Chiat Day.
Echos Myron
Echos Myron
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-18, 13:45

On FSD right now during Tigers game. Thankfully TV on mute.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 85Grad 2014-06-18, 14:15

SpartanStu wrote:I had a 45 of that record when I was a kid.

I'd never heard it before, but my wife started singing along the first time it came on TV. At her elementary school in the late 60's - early 70's they did exercises to it every day. It was apparently written by a famous Broadway composer for JFK's youth fitness program.
85Grad
85Grad
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-06-18, 17:57

The Pantry wrote:Yeah, it sucks.

What pisses me off even more is Japanese car companies using classic songs by American artists in their TV ads. For instance:

Yeah, I'm sure they are directed by US ad agencies and the artists are making money off it. I just don't like the angle.

Speaking for all great Americans, they can have that song.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-06-18, 22:50

tGreenWay wrote:

Speaking for all great Americans, they can have that song.  
The SMB did that song at halftime in the early 80's. It was fucking awesome.

All your musical taste is in your buttocks, sir
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down