Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So D. Terry had a torn labrum?

+2
WhiteBoyHatcher
Vlad
6 posters

Go down

So D. Terry had a torn labrum? Empty So D. Terry had a torn labrum?

Post by Vlad 2014-06-18, 22:52

I mostly just read the headlines during the offseason, but I must've missed that one.
Good to know though. I guess Cooper jacked him up good on that hit.

Still not sure why the QBs needed to be live this spring.  We had an established starter, unlike last year.

Oh well...I am not worthy of raising such questions. I need to just keep reminding myself of that.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So D. Terry had a torn labrum? Empty Re: So D. Terry had a torn labrum?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-18, 22:55

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-18, 22:58

I think they were prepping him for punt coverage.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-06-18, 23:10

Vlad wrote:I mostly just read the headlines during the offseason, but I must've missed that one.

Still not sure why the QBs needed to be live this spring.  We had an established starter, unlike last year.

Oh well...I am not worthy of raising such questions. I need to just keep reminding myself of that.

Good for you.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-19, 00:18

Vlad wrote:I mostly just read the headlines during the offseason, but I must've missed that one.

Again, it's the delivery. Come on board and ask that question live before the spring practice. After the fact just looks like "see I told you so". Maybe you did bring it up before. Provide the link, and you are way more credible in your complaints. I still think that Dantonio found a formula that he felt worked and got him to the Rosebowl, and if I know anything about coaches, try to convince them to change when they've had success doing something. It's a bit easier if they aren't having success to get them to change their way. However, if it's working, in their opinion, it won't change to quickly. JMO.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-06-19, 08:27

DWags wrote:

Again, it's the delivery.  Come on board and ask that question live before the spring practice.   After the fact just looks like "see I told you so".   Maybe you did bring it up before.  Provide the link, and you are way more credible in your complaints.   I still think that Dantonio found a formula that he felt worked and got him to the Rosebowl, and if I know anything about coaches, try to convince them to change when they've had success doing something.  It's a bit easier if they aren't having success to get them to change their way.  However, if it's working, in their opinion, it won't change to quickly.  JMO.

Vlad loves to be right, especially if it is bad news for MSU football. He is relishing the injury of the potentially 3rd string QB in the spring game. Too bad for Vlad that Terry will be fine and ready to go in August.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-06-19, 08:39

Did Cooper's hit disable the search function as well?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down