Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goose! Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill!

+3
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! Empty Goose! Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill!

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-23, 13:31

Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! Empty Re: Goose! Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill!

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-23, 13:40

per the mainstream media, he whined and complained about it.. then signed it.. then proclaimed "I will never sign another bill like this again"..

Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! 502811600 Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! 502811600 Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! Empty Re: Goose! Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill!

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-23, 13:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:per the mainstream media, he whined and complained about it.. then signed it.. then proclaimed "I will never sign another bill like this again"..

Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! 502811600 Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! 502811600 Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! 502811600

Well when you are kicked out of office it's hard to sign bills like that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-23, 13:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:per the mainstream media, he whined and complained about it.. then signed it.. then proclaimed "I will never sign another bill like this again"..

I don't think the immoral, unethical republicans will do anything about him. They enjoy the power, money and their DC girlfriends/mistresses too much.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-23, 13:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I don't think the immoral, unethical republicans will do anything about him. They enjoy the power, money and their DC girlfriends/mistresses too much.

I said it before, I love to dream. Maybe Trump should fire someone. That usually makes him happy. Fingers crossed for Sessions.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-23, 13:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't think the immoral, unethical republicans will do anything about him. They enjoy the power, money and their DC girlfriends/mistresses too much.

I said it before, I love to dream. Maybe Trump should fire someone. That usually makes him happy. Fingers crossed for Sessions.

He might fire that Joe guy he just hired.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-23, 14:01

Republicans love to spend money when they’re in power, then endlessly bitch about Democrats once they’re in the minority. Can’t wait to hear them drone on and on about the debt and deficit again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-23, 14:03

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He might fire that Joe guy he just hired.

Orly? Did Joey DG go and say something stupid already? That was quick.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-23, 14:07

tGreenWay wrote:Republicans love to spend money when they’re in power, then endlessly bitch about Democrats once they’re in the minority. Can’t wait to hear them drone on and on about the debt and deficit again.

Democrats love to spend money when they’re in power, then endlessly bitch about Republicans once they’re in the minority. Can’t wait to hear them drone on and on about the debt and deficit again.

2 sides, same coin, as long as you pick a side, they win.

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2018-03-23, 14:24; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-23, 14:10

God damned cut tax and spend populist.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-23, 14:25

tGreenWay wrote:Republicans love to spend money when they’re in power, then endlessly bitch about Democrats once they’re in the minority. Can’t wait to hear them drone on and on about the debt and deficit again.

remember their cute little KKK marches they called "Tea Party Rallies" because they were so concerned with {ahem} "government spending".. and "fiscal responsibility"..? Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-23, 15:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

remember their cute little KKK marches they called "Tea Party Rallies" because they were so concerned with {ahem} "government spending".. and "fiscal responsibility"..? Goose!  Your boy Trump is signing the spending bill! 502811600

Oh, sure. It was adorable.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-23, 15:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Somehow it will be the Democrats fault. I don’t know how they’ll do it , but I guarantee they will do it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-03-23, 18:19

$1.3 Trillion dollar budget on the heels of a major tax cut that will reduce revenues.

Have we seen this movie before?
Wasn't the GOP calling itself the party of "Fiscal Conservatives" just 2 years ago?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-23, 18:23

GRR Spartan wrote:$1.3 Trillion dollar budget on the heels of a major tax cut that will reduce revenues.

Have we seen this movie before?
Wasn't the GOP calling itself the party of "Fiscal Conservatives" just 2 years ago?

Well with the house senate and White House in their pocket it’s really hard to get things done. It’s the Democrats fault.

Cut tax and spend populist.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down