Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you guys put your car on auto-pilot on the way to work?

3 posters

Go down

Any of you guys put your car on auto-pilot on the way to work? Empty Any of you guys put your car on auto-pilot on the way to work?

Post by y2kMgrad Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Been looking into buying a new car soon and a lot of them have this technology, in one form or another. I'm intrigued by it, as it would make it way easier to check emails in the morning, but it also gives me the heebie jeebies. Not sure I trust that it's not going to drive me right off the road into a large tree some morning. Plus I like to drive so I don't think I'd use it much even if I had it. I know you ballers drive some nice cars. Anybody use this?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of you guys put your car on auto-pilot on the way to work? Empty Re: Any of you guys put your car on auto-pilot on the way to work?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:06 pm

This is how Skynet gets you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of you guys put your car on auto-pilot on the way to work? Empty Re: Any of you guys put your car on auto-pilot on the way to work?

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:10 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/04/13/your-fancy-new-car-steers-and-brakes-you-so-why-keep-your-hands-wheel/491467002/
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:13 pm

Road head is going to go up 5000% once we get self driving cars.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:25 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/04/13/your-fancy-new-car-steers-and-brakes-you-so-why-keep-your-hands-wheel/491467002/

Yeah, I'm not sure the technology is advanced enough yet that you can completely tune out and fully trust that it won't crash into something. Although I'd bet there are people that use it every day already. That wouldn't be me. But maybe for 5-10 minutes every once in awhile?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Road head is going to go up 5000% once we get self driving cars.

Any of you guys put your car on auto-pilot on the way to work? 502811600 Now if I could only get my wife on board.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down