Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?

+5
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?   Empty Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?

Post by DWags Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 7:17

What’s different about it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?   Empty Re: Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 7:42

yeah - I don't get it.

if you didn't know better, you'd think he had no problem that men/women of color were murdered at the hands of a white male terrorist with an assault rifle.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?   Empty Re: Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?

Post by kingstonlake Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 8:37

Just imagine if he had a bat? Or maybe the thought of a man running around naked clearly out of his mind struck a little to close to home.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 8:40

Waffle House...White House...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 9:18

I Don't Understand Gun Culture and I Never Will The father of the alleged Waffle House shooter gave his son's AR-15 back to him after authorities took it away.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 9:34

Only a good father giving guns to his son can stop a bad father giving guns to his son.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 9:52

Where is Goose on this mass killing?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 10:32

Goose is taking batting practice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 8:24

lol, Goose is once again bewildered as people blame guns for the failure of law enforcement.

But you keep on, I know it comforts you. Once again, as in TX, FL and elsewhere the FBI had this guy and let him walk. But yeah it's totally the guns fault.

Waffle House suspect’s ex-bosses asked FBI to keep him

Nashville, Tenn. – The co-owner of a Colorado crane company where the suspect in a deadly weekend shooting at a Nashville restaurant once worked said she had urged federal officials to keep him in custody after he was arrested at the White House last year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 8:38

LooseGoose wrote:lol, Goose is once again bewildered as people blame guns for the failure of law enforcement.

But you keep on, I know it comforts you. Once again, as in TX, FL and elsewhere the FBI had this guy and let him walk. But yeah it's totally the guns fault.

Waffle House suspect’s ex-bosses asked FBI to keep him

Nashville, Tenn. – The co-owner of a Colorado crane company where the suspect in a deadly weekend shooting at a Nashville restaurant once worked said she had urged federal officials to keep him in custody after he was arrested at the White House last year.

Still no original thoughts from Goose. Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?   502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 8:44

still shocked that a white guy - in America - would commit a terror attack with an assault rifle..

I mean, we never.. ever.. see that. Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?   502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 8:55

Sorry Pylon I've been avoiding this cesspool.

And your talk of "original" thoughts is laughable since all of you parrot the same shit over and over, just a different day.

There hasn't been an original thought here since the board was opened, don't stroke yourself that there has.

With that I'm out for another week or two, this is about the biggest dose of this shit I can take.

Next time you're thinking about mobs after MSU open your mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 8:58

LooseGoose wrote:Sorry Pylon I've been avoiding this cesspool.

And your talk of "original" thoughts is laughable since all of you parrot the same shit over and over, just a different day.

There hasn't been an original thought here since the board was opened, don't stroke yourself that there has.

With that I'm out for another week or two, this is about the biggest dose of this shit I can take.

Remember that one time you had an original thought (for you anyway)...and you were in favor of banning bump stocks?

Why did you change your mind?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 9:47

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 10:15

Goose. Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?   502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 8:58

You said that on Wednesday. This is Friday...

Why isn’t Trump tweeting constantly about the Waffle House?   502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 5 May 2018 - 21:02

Silence from the nazi right.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 5 May 2018 - 21:49

InTenSity wrote:Silence from the nazi right.

Did something else happen?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 6 May 2018 - 6:49

The racist, bigoted sexual predator is too busy defending the NRA to honor a good guy without a gun who stopped a bad guy with a gun.

Of course, the good guy is black, so.... yeah.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 May 2018 - 9:49

Damned knuckledragger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 6 May 2018 - 13:31

LooseGoose wrote:Damned knuckledragger.

Negative self-talk isn't good for your grandfatherly ego
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sun 6 May 2018 - 14:46

He likes pancakes more?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down