Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reports of Another School Shooting for the NRA To Celebrate..

3 posters

Go down

Reports of Another School Shooting for the NRA To Celebrate..  Empty Reports of Another School Shooting for the NRA To Celebrate..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-11, 11:12

in Palmdale, CA - details sketchy so hopefully, for the sake of humanity, it's the mainstream media overreacting.

however, I'm sure the NRA is trembling with excitement.. they're due for another fundraising effort.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Reports of Another School Shooting for the NRA To Celebrate..  Empty Re: Reports of Another School Shooting for the NRA To Celebrate..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-11, 13:35

alleged gunman in custody.. doesn't look like any fatalities, thankfully.

Sorry NRA - better luck next time. #ThoughtsAndPrayers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Reports of Another School Shooting for the NRA To Celebrate..  Empty Re: Reports of Another School Shooting for the NRA To Celebrate..

Post by DWags 2018-05-11, 13:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:alleged gunman in custody.. doesn't look like any fatalities, thankfully.

I'm still going to go buy a couple more guns today.  Just to make sure.  I've also seen a few more brown people walking out in front of my house.  My wife says it's tan, but I don't trust that.  I trust a 44 more than her eyes.   I hope they don't try to take a nap in our local library or wait for a friend up to the McDonalds, I'm glad I can carry.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-11, 13:46

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:alleged gunman in custody.. doesn't look like any fatalities, thankfully.

I'm still going to go buy a couple more guns today.  Just to make sure.  I've also seen a few more brown people walking out in front of my house.  My wife says it's tan, but I don't trust that.  I trust a 44 more than her eyes.   I hope they don't try to take a nap in our local library or wait for a friend up to the McDonalds, I'm glad I can carry.
I understand your fear and that makes you a great American..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-11, 13:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm always orientated towards the safety of myself and my God fearing family.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-11, 14:08

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm always orientated towards the safety of myself and my God fearing family.
Reports of Another School Shooting for the NRA To Celebrate..  502811600

well since that is a British spelling.. and the British don't have a gun problem (nor {gasp} a murder problem), you shouldn't have anything to worry about, 'ol chap.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-05-11, 17:18

For crissake DWags, you better have your summer place in stocked like an armory by July 4 because Saugatuck will be full of brown people.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down