Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today..

+2
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. Empty Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-30, 13:35

the White House is meeting with one of our brightest minds to discuss prison reform.. Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. 1966794946 Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. 1966794946 Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. 1966794946

By late afternoon on Wednesday, Secret Service agents will wave Kim Kardashian and her attorney through the southwest appointment gate to the West Wing, where they will meet Kushner to discuss prison reform before he walks with them to sit down with President Donald Trump, likely in the Oval Office, along with White House counsel.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. Empty Re: Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today..

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-05-30, 13:36

I must be missing something (I kid, I'm sure that I'm not), what does she know about prisons?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. Empty Re: Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-30, 13:39

Floyd Robertson wrote:I must be missing something (I kid, I'm sure that I'm not), what does she know about prisons?
nothing..

which means she's the perfect person for this administration.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-05-30, 14:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I must be missing something (I kid, I'm sure that I'm not), what does she know about prisons?
nothing..

Expert Education Reform ........................ check
Expert Prison Reform.............................. check
Expert Natural Resource Management...... check
Expert Environmental Protection Reform... check
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-30, 14:28

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
nothing..

Expert Education Reform ........................ check
Expert Prison Reform.............................. check
Expert Natural Resource Management...... check
Expert Environmental Protection Reform... check
but at least we didn't elect the grandmother with the email account who had dedicated 30+ years of her life to public service.

Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-05-30, 16:45

O fucking christ. Seriously
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-30, 16:54

This country deserves everything it's getting.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-05-30, 20:57

Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. Dee0zOsX0AArM93
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-05-30, 21:15

Lol.ugh
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-30, 21:28

Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-05-30, 22:05

Kim Thong Un Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. 502811600
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-31, 05:24

Breaking News: The Meeting With Kim Is Actually Happening Today.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down