Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days?

+9
Code_Warrior
goodbar
CORNER BLITZ
Dendrobates
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
13 posters

Go down

Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days? Empty Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days?

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-04, 08:41

Grumpy old man post.....

Every woman has the hand on the hip, elbow extended. Like some sort of photo shoot for Vogue. Is the idea being that it pulls back the top they're wearing and accentuates the chest? Just take the damn photo, act natural. It's not a modelling contest.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days? Empty Re: Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-04, 09:07

Let's share the pic of the chick sticking her boobs out please.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days? Empty Re: Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days?

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-04, 09:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Let's share the pic of the chick sticking her boobs out please.

Just open Facebook, lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-06-04, 10:09

Don’t forget how so many women, usually under a certain age, lift the heel of one of their feet to make sure there’s a gap between their thighs. That’s a very popular move these days.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-06-04, 10:19

Duck face and tongue out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-06-04, 10:19

looks like I'm missing some pretty crucial things not being on social media.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-04, 10:20

kingstonlake wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Let's share the pic of the chick sticking her boobs out please.

Just open Facebook, lol.

Aw, I was hoping for a hot sister pic.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-06-04, 10:22

Maybe OTPT will tske pity on us and post a photo of his sister’s lower leg.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-04, 10:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like I'm missing some pretty crucial things not being on social media.

It's a brave New world out there my friend.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-06-04, 10:41

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like I'm missing some pretty crucial things not being on social media.

It's a brave New world out there my friend.
chicks looking for their next ex-husband..  Russian bots.. seeing what your racist uncle you haven't seen in 14 years is up to these days.. the literally dumbing-down of America.

man, not sure how I'm making it. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-06-04, 11:15

Instagram is seriously great for getting travel ideas and nature/animal photos.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-06-04, 11:19

The reason women put the hands on the hips is that it makes them look thinner. When your arm is next to you, it makes your arm appear fatter. I am guilty of that one at times.

But otherwise I agree with you. Just take the damn picture. And then they obsess about some kind of filter to use. I’ve never used a filter, and I just don’t give a shit. Women are annoying as fuck anyway.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-04, 11:38

Dendrobates wrote:The reason women put the hands on the hips is that it makes them look thinner. When your arm is next to you, it makes your arm appear fatter. I am guilty of that one at times.

But otherwise I agree with you. Just take the damn picture. And then they obsess about some kind of filter to use. I’ve never used a filter, and I just don’t give a shit. Women are annoying as fuck anyway.

Oh yeah, the filter. Don't get me started. Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-06-04, 12:40

chicks man
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2018-06-04, 12:53

i mostly log on to social media for the slideshows. anything with over 35 slides is right in my wheelhouse.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-06-04, 13:38

I'm not on social media other than message boards. I don't take selfies. I use a wall mounted dial telephone and my color tv is pretty good. It's a Quasar. I'm thinking about getting a VCR. Get the fuck off my grass.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-06-04, 13:48

So when you called yourself Code Warrior for use here and elsewhere, you were actually referring to smoke signals?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-06-04, 14:29

Ok, so in this thread, people are complaining that women pose for pictures that accentuate their boobs and that opens their legs?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-06-04, 14:49

tGreenWay wrote:So when you called yourself Code Warrior for use here and elsewhere, you were actually referring to smoke signals?
What do you know of communication systems? Smoke signals? Don't make me laugh. Banging rocks together is clearly superior. Sound travels even in the fog. Can you say the same for smoke signals? I think not. You youngsters and your newfangled ideas...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-06-04, 15:26

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:So when you called yourself Code Warrior for use here and elsewhere, you were actually referring to smoke signals?
What do you know of communication systems?  Smoke signals?  Don't make me laugh.  Banging rocks together is clearly superior.  Sound travels even in the fog.  Can you say the same for smoke signals?  I think not.  You youngsters and your newfangled ideas...

Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days? 1486952199
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-04, 15:28

MiamiSpartan wrote:Ok, so in this thread, people are complaining that women pose for pictures that accentuate their boobs and that opens their legs?

I believe I've been trying to get someone, anyone to post some pics. Still I wait.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-06-04, 15:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Ok, so in this thread, people are complaining that women pose for pictures that accentuate their boobs and that opens their legs?

I believe I've been trying to get someone, anyone to post some pics. Still I wait.

Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days? Is-your-girl-a-bad-b-or-does-she-just-14818613
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham 2018-06-05, 00:19

Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days? 78236d10

You're right -- totally sucks
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-06-05, 00:22

My daughter poses for photos in the manner described. She's 5. I can't really think about it the world they're growing up in or I start to have panic attacks.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham 2018-06-05, 00:32

Why can't women just act natural in a photo these days? 1f52bc10

That lumbar thing ain't so good either...
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down