Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much is Fox gonna lose on the world cup?

5 posters

Go down

How much is Fox gonna lose on the world cup? Empty How much is Fox gonna lose on the world cup?

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-12, 07:18

I'm hearing radio ads telling me to watch based on where my DNA is from. lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How much is Fox gonna lose on the world cup? Empty Re: How much is Fox gonna lose on the world cup?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-06-12, 07:24

My DNA is from North America for last 150-300 years depending on which side of the family, but we didn't qualify, right? That means I don't have to watch.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

How much is Fox gonna lose on the world cup? Empty Re: How much is Fox gonna lose on the world cup?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-12, 08:19

They should replace soccer with real football in the World Cup, then America would watch. Plus we'd win every time because the rest of the world would have no clue how to play... except for maybe Australia and New Zealand.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-06-12, 08:24

Perfect time to open up a new gambling account. Let’s go
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-06-12, 08:26

Time zone difference kinda ruins that idea. All during the day. Lame!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-06-12, 08:30

The US would have only played in 3, maybe 4 games. Out of 64 total. So that's not going to make or break them. And they don't lose network programming to carry the games. But BSPN won't be hyping it as much, so you'll probably hear less about it than usual because of that.

Besides the World Cup is only a one month portion of the contract which covers most US games (WC qualifying, Gold Cup, and the 2016 Copa America which FOX did well with).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-06-12, 08:31

Game times aren't much different than usual OTPT. 2002, when it was played in S Korea and Japan was a time zone problem.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down