Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chesterfield Twp. man promises to retaliate if his neighbors set off fireworks after 9pm

+4
tGreenWay
Senior Dickfist
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
8 posters

Go down

Chesterfield Twp. man promises to retaliate if his neighbors set off fireworks after 9pm Empty Chesterfield Twp. man promises to retaliate if his neighbors set off fireworks after 9pm

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-02, 14:05

Shocked Holy nut job, Batman!

Chesterfield Twp. resident threatens retaliation if neighbors use fireworks

https://on.freep.com/2z27mh9

p.s. Mods, please also copy and paste into the Oh, Michigan thread. Thanks bunches.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Chesterfield Twp. man promises to retaliate if his neighbors set off fireworks after 9pm Empty Re: Chesterfield Twp. man promises to retaliate if his neighbors set off fireworks after 9pm

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-02, 14:06

Also, which one of you is this?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Chesterfield Twp. man promises to retaliate if his neighbors set off fireworks after 9pm Empty Re: Chesterfield Twp. man promises to retaliate if his neighbors set off fireworks after 9pm

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-07-02, 15:16

Me, if I lived in Chesterfield township. I am opposed to loud banging noises.......
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-02, 15:17

Chesterfield Twp. man promises to retaliate if his neighbors set off fireworks after 9pm Dg9RpPBU0AAunpm
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-03, 07:00

I'm in South-Central Chesterfield right now, visiting my parents. But, I am not the author of the letter.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-03, 14:26

If I lived anywhere near there, I’d drop by and set off a boatload of the good stuff around 11:30 pm because I wanna see a show for the rest of the year. Chesterfield Twp. man promises to retaliate if his neighbors set off fireworks after 9pm 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-03, 23:04

Wonder how things are going in Chesterfield on Dove Lane. I can't imagine it's much quieter than it is here.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-04, 14:42

It was pretty quiet here last night. The weekend was louder. If it stays this dead, the dog might not even need its thunder shirt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-06, 17:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wonder how things are going in Chesterfield on Dove Lane. I can't imagine it's much quieter than it is here.

I hear they actually had a block party because of it. May this uptight guy brings people closer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-06, 18:05

It’s just lazy journalism not to have had a reporter wandering around that neighborhood the night of the 4th. Unless I missed it, there've been no follow-up articles in the two days since. How do you not write a piece to say what happened and to see if the police have identified the letter writer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-07-06, 18:43

He has to work at 4am on the 4th of July? Fuck that.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-06, 19:26

tGreenWay wrote:It’s just lazy journalism not to have had a reporter wandering around that neighborhood the night of the 4th. Unless I missed it, there've been no follow-up articles in the two days since. How do you not write a piece to say what happened and to see if the police have identified the letter writer.

Ask tGree way and you shall receive.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-06, 19:37

I saw somewhere that the residents organized a cornhole tournament or something similar on the 4th to raise money for charity, not sure which one.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-07, 02:24

Fuck. This. Guy.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-07, 17:18

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:It’s just lazy journalism not to have had a reporter wandering around that neighborhood the night of the 4th. Unless I missed it, there've been no follow-up articles in the two days since. How do you not write a piece to say what happened and to see if the police have identified the letter writer.

Ask tGree way and you shall receive.

Cool. Thanks, DWags. What a great response to the jackass, and it’s good at least somebody covered the fun.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down