Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

+19
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Dendrobates
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Dr. Strangelove
Rocinante
23 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

How will the Mueller investigation end?

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap21%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap0%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap7%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap29%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap0%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap21%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_lcap7%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Empty Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-12, 14:33

I think we're getting close some results in this thing.  I don't know if they're going to try to keep any more big revelations under wraps until after the midterms, but as you guys may know, I follow the story very closely and things appear to be heating up again.  So with that in mind.  Here's a poll.  Let's all go on the record.

As for me, I'm hedging my bet.  I think that the information is bad enough and goes deep enough that for "national security" reasons, he will be allowed to resign, which he will do and will never get charged with anything, because rich people aren't held to the same laws that the rest of us are.

I know there infinite scenarios that could come to pass, but here's my stab at it.

Let's do this.

Last edited by Rocinante on 2018-07-12, 14:43; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Empty Re: Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-12, 14:39

Well that didn't work. Hang on.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Empty Re: Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-12, 14:47

fixed, kind of.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-12, 14:53

Where is assassination and Pence turns our nation to an evangelical pray gay away option.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-12, 15:22

Other: We all get laid!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-12, 16:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Other: We all get laid!

Fake news.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-12, 16:24

I didn’t see the option for Trump will leave office when he is ready to leave office in 3 - 4 terms.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-13, 10:18

Hmmmm.....

ABC News
‏Verified account @ABC
3m3 minutes ago

NEW: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to hold press conference for "law enforcement announcement" at 11:45 ET. https://abcn.ws/2ukZ0wh

Pwn All The Things
‏ @pwnallthethings
52s53 seconds ago

Guess it's nearly indictments O'Clock.

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-13, 12:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:Hmmmm.....

ABC News
‏Verified account @ABC
3m3 minutes ago

NEW: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to hold press conference for "law enforcement announcement" at 11:45 ET. https://abcn.ws/2ukZ0wh

Pwn All The Things
‏ @pwnallthethings
52s53 seconds ago

12 Russian military officers indicted for hacking.

http://abc7ny.com/politics/12-russian-intel-officers-indicted-for-hacking-dnc/3758564/

I'm sure Trump will ask Putin about this.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-13, 12:25

NigelUno wrote:

ABC News
‏Verified account @ABC
3m3 minutes ago

Pwn All The Things
‏ @pwnallthethings
52s53 seconds ago

http://abc7ny.com/politics/12-russian-intel-officers-indicted-for-hacking-dnc/3758564/

that should read: "12 Democrats Indicted"..

Sincerely,

Goose
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-13, 12:37

BREAKING: US/Russian summit cancelled after most recent Russian indictments.

Wow.

Kidding.. the racist, bigoted sexual predator will never disappoint his boyfriend.. Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-13, 12:46

What's a Russian "officer"?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-13, 12:47

I mean, it's not like Trump encouraged the Russians to hack.

Russia? If you're listening...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-13, 12:50

I remember Hillary warning America of this.

But, ya know.. email.. Benghazi.. pizza parlor. Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-13, 12:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I remember Hillary warning America of this.

But, ya know.. email.. Benghazi.. pizza parlor. Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) 502811600

Uranium Bob, don't forget the uranium.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-13, 13:11

NigelUno wrote:I mean, it's not like Trump encouraged the Russians to hack.

Russia? If you're listening...

And they did, on the very day:

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) Dh__EKcX4AArqTb
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-13, 13:38

Good thing we're having a witch hunt because there are a LOT of witches out there.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-13, 13:46

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I remember Hillary warning America of this.

Uranium Bob, don't forget the uranium.
oh yeah.. she was at the helm of so many scandals, I lost count. Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-13, 16:21

NigelUno wrote:

ABC News
‏Verified account @ABC
3m3 minutes ago

Pwn All The Things
‏ @pwnallthethings
52s53 seconds ago

The fact that they released those indictments the day he’s going to visit uncle vlad is just a fuck you right to him. I love it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-13, 16:30

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

ABC News
‏Verified account @ABC
3m3 minutes ago

Pwn All The Things
‏ @pwnallthethings
52s53 seconds ago

The fact that they released those indictments the day he’s going to visit uncle vlad is just a fuck you right to him. I love it.

According the Rosenstein, Orange Fuckface was briefed earlier in the week. Maybe that's why he's been so pissy in Europe.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-13, 16:35

Heat Miser wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

According the Rosenstein, Orange Fuckface was briefed earlier in the week. Maybe that's why he's been so pissy in Europe.

Honestly if he takes that meeting alone with Putin he should be tried for treason upon his return. Fuck that piece of shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-13, 16:42

Heat Miser wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I find it a little difficult to believe that his orbit would ok it happening today though. Mybe they're just that dumb.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-07-13, 16:51

Indictments are bullshit. This was an attack and demands a counterattack.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-13, 16:56

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Indictments are bullshit. This was an attack and demands a counterattack.

That's not Mueller's job.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-07-13, 17:18

Heat Miser wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Indictments are bullshit. This was an attack and demands a counterattack.

No its not. But it is someone in that behemoth we call the Federal Government's job. And I sure hope they have and continue to do it. I'm sick and tired of proportional response. If you attack us then you get fucked up hard should be our policy.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-13, 18:09

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

No its not. But it is someone in that behemoth we call the Federal Government's job. And I sure hope they have and continue to do it. I'm sick and tired of proportional response. If you attack us then you get fucked up hard should be our policy.
so would you call the racist, bigoted sexual predator giving Putin a hand job on Monday getting "fucked up hard"?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-07-13, 18:30

They aren't even close to wrapping this investigation up based on how long other investigations have gone.

There's reasons why Trump and Rudy want to wrap this up and act like its gone on forever although it hasn't.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-muellers-first-year-compares-to-watergate-iran-contra-and-whitewater/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-13, 18:34

GRR Spartan wrote:They aren't even close to wrapping this investigation up based on how long other investigations have gone.

There's reasons why Trump and Rudy want to wrap this up and act like its gone on forever although it hasn't.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-muellers-first-year-compares-to-watergate-iran-contra-and-whitewater/

Yeah, mueller only released some forensic shit today in those indictments. He’s just ringing the recess bell with this shit. Letting the little kiddies know it’s time to come in and take your ass whipping
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-13, 18:54

It's not lost on most of us that Watergate, Iran Contra and the Russian Collusion probe all involved republicans.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-13, 18:54

I kind of agree that it’s not really that close to over, but he’s gotten so much information and so much cooperation from witnesses and flipped conspirators that there may be some major releases really soon.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-13, 18:58

Anybody think Mueller mysteriously dies soon?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-13, 20:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:It's not lost on most of us that Watergate, Iran Contra and the Russian Collusion probe all involved republicans.

Don't forget W's fake WMDs.

And the Dems? Billy got caught lying about a beejer. Yawn followed by golf clap.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-13, 20:37

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:It's not lost on most of us that Watergate, Iran Contra and the Russian Collusion probe all involved republicans.

Don't forget W's fake WMDs.

And the Dems? Billy got caught lying about a beejer. Yawn followed by golf clap.
true.

And the 6 year Benghazi investigation.

That led to {yawn} zero indictments.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-07-14, 12:25

I selected:

Various campaign and other Russian connections will be reported by the Special Counsel but none rise to the obvious level of high crimes and misdemeanors. Articles of impeachment are never brought. Trump claims vindication.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-14, 12:54

Cameron wrote:I selected:

Various campaign and other Russian connections will be reported by the Special Counsel but none rise to the obvious level of high crimes and misdemeanors. Articles of impeachment are never brought. Trump claims vindication.

These definitions are never obvious anymore when it pertains to pilitics. The interpretation of high crimes and misdemeanors will depend on who controls the House at the time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-14, 15:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Cameron wrote:I selected:

These definitions are never obvious anymore when it pertains to pilitics. The interpretation of high crimes and misdemeanors will depend on who controls the House at the time.

It shouldn’t “depend” if the Special counsel does his job and recommends based on his findings and the Congress follows those recommendations.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-14, 15:58

Rocinante wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It shouldn’t “depend” if the Special counsel does his job and recommends based on his findings and the Congress follows those recommendations.

It shouldn't, but how many fuckwads like Nunes are there in the House? Legitimate question, I don't know.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-07-14, 16:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

It shouldn't, but how many fuckwads like Nunes are there in the House? Legitimate question, I don't know.
About 248.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-14, 16:40

Trump won’t be impeached and the Dems shouldn’t push it. It would electrify the knuckle draggers. No way you’d ever get 67 senators to vote guilty. Just vote the pos out in 2020
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-14, 16:55

DWags wrote:Trump won’t be impeached and the Dems shouldn’t push it. It would electrify the knuckle draggers. No way you’d ever get 67 senators to vote guilty. Just vote the pos out in 2020

The problem as of 7/14/18 is where is the democratic party in finding some fresh blood to invigorate the base and the swing voters and republican defectors?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next