Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have two children

5 posters

Go down

I have two children Empty I have two children

Post by DWags 2018-07-16, 21:47

They both are pretty good people. They’ve fucked up before however. From getting caught wth weed by me, to finding alcohol in their room twice. We punished them (non of ur biz how) but the wife and I didn’t buy their initial denials and they copped to it.

That’s not my point. Here it is. My wife and I think the world of them and love them like crazy. But there is no god damn mother fucking way we’d look at each other and say “well the smiths daughter had the weed and the booze, so what about that”.

SO WHY AND THE FUCK WHEN TRUMP DOES THIS SHIT DOES HIS BASE SAY “WHATABOUT OBAMA, BENGHAZI SERVER HILLIARY?” WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM??

If you have to use an example of another’s screw up, perceived screw up, or fake made up screw up, to defend your guy, that guy is a fucking Asswipe. End of story. If you can say, wow my guy made a mistake, that’s embarrassing I hope it doesn’t happen again. Then, if you have to keep saying whatabout this or that?, maybe just maybe you’re defending an idiot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have two children Empty Re: I have two children

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-16, 23:14

Cop: "Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?"
Trumpster: "No sir. Also, I have to tell you I have a permitted, loaded, concealed weapon in the vehicle."

Cop: "You're white, so just keep your hands where I can see them. Do you know I clocked you at 85 in a 70 zone?"
Trumpster: "But whatabout the libtards I saw speeding last week!?!?!?! I didn't see you pulling them over!!!"

Cop: "Good point. You're free to go...no wait, that's fucking stupid. Here's your $250 speeding ticket dumbass. Have a good evening."
Trumpster: "Mother Fuckin' Deep State got me!!! I think he was one of them Lizard people too! Gotta get to Walmart & buy more ammo & doomsday supplies."
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-17, 03:31

Republicans believe that personal responsibility and being held accountable for their behaviors only apply to others.

If you need evidence, just look at their dear leader.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-17, 08:09

Heat Miser wrote:Cop: "Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?"
Trumpster: "No sir. Also, I have to tell you I have a permitted, loaded, concealed weapon in the vehicle."

Cop: "You're white, so just keep your hands where I can see them. Do you know I clocked you at 85 in a 70 zone?"
Trumpster: "But whatabout the libtards I saw speeding last week!?!?!?! I didn't see you pulling them over!!!"

Cop: "Good point. You're free to go...no wait, that's fucking stupid. Here's your $250 speeding ticket dumbass. Have a good evening."
Trumpster: "Mother Fuckin' Deep State got me!!! I think he was one of them Lizard people too! Gotta get to Walmart & buy more ammo & doomsday supplies."

lol!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-07-17, 11:19

If you pay attention of how Putin moved to consolidate power once he became Russia's president in 2000 including the creation of oligarchs along with the constant drumbeat of minimizing the free press we all should be concerned.

The "Witchhunt" campaign started shortly after Cohen started to look like he might flip. Trump's been attacking CNN and NBC as "Fake News" and the NYT as a "failing newspaper" even before the November '16 elections and its only intensified.

Now the US Treasury is making it easier to hide the identities of political donors that will further expand the use and importance of "dark money".

The Machiavellian beauty in this move is the people crying "Deep State" at every turn are facilitating allowing a select few to make substantial donations like thieves in the night.

https://start.att.net/news/read/category/us%20news/article/reuters-us_treasury_moves_to_protect_identities_of_dark_mo-newscred2
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum