Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board?

+48
Frank Ricard
GRR Spartan
bullwrinkle
SeeRockCity
Floyd Robertson
Notorious GiB
Admiral Spinebender
The_Dude
xsanguine
The Lonely Stoner
Turtleneck
SawGreen
J_LaP
Cameron
Death Roe
Ned Stark
Bill Cain
AvgMSUJoe
SpartanGuard
Green Ninja
InTenSity
DWags
Murphy Green
Colonel Forbin
AMwood
bryanleeg
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
greenmachine
Dendrobates
J T
Rocinante
tig ol bitties
Ass Dan
Mentalstate
Ruckus
Cosmo_Kramer
NigelUno
The Pantry
Blanch32
Ted Hightower
Minnie
JEK
Travis of the Cosmos
Phil McCrackin
Heat Miser
TrueGreenSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
52 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board?

Post by J T 2014-04-22, 22:21

Bill Cain wrote:See? This is the pure beauty of my posts. And really, It's ultimately why the RCMB failed. When I stopped posting, the RCMB status fell dramatically and so did it's popularity. The popularity of a board ultimately depends on the quality of it its posters. It's simple economics. You see? The source of pure entertainment was gone when I left.

What the fuk is this? blanch 2.0?

J T
J T
Spartiate

http://www.planomatic.com

Back to top Go down

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board?

Post by Cameron 2014-04-22, 22:34

Bill Cain wrote:Though I said I have returned.

I truly am not returning though, and will continue my status as a retired poster.
I know many of you will be sad to hear this, but I am not one of you and I've realized recently that I harness my energy to unprecedented levels in real life and the experiences it brings.

As of now I will be checking up on this board to see where it goes, and I honestly hope it reaches its full potential because I think you guys have a good thing going and I hope it continues to grow even beyond your imaginations. But I will say this....if does grow into what you hope it will be, never let it become the thing you swore against.

Goodbye and I hope all the days of your life will be filled with your own versions of joy and happiness.

**** off, Guest, this is bigger than you.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-04-23, 11:30

After reading through this thread without realizing what was happening, I thought about going off the grid.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-04-23, 13:40

So... Bill Cain = Ross?
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-04-23, 13:42

Grudges? Just you, Bobby Sak... just you.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-04-24, 12:27

Heat Miser wrote:Why yes, Bob. Yes I have. But I must say I find your new & expanded vocabulary refreshing.

Also, Guest is my sworn arch-enemy and will soon feel my wrath!

affraid 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Spinebender 2014-04-24, 12:46

Heat Miser wrote:Why yes, Bob. Yes I have. But I must say I find your new & expanded vocabulary refreshing.

Aww. I think YOU"RE totes magotes. I love you 
Admiral Spinebender
Admiral Spinebender
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-24, 13:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've never been one to not get along with folks.. I've never had a problem with people at the other place (though it seems some people had a problem with me)..

Spartan Swill seems like a new, fresh start. I suspect that a lot of the annoyances and frustrations we had at the other board were likely rooted in the systematic way the other board operated, in terms of it's technological shortcomings, the exclusiveness that was perpetuated by the mods, their attempts to controlled speech, dialogue, etc.

I simply suggest that we treat each other like fellow Spartans. It's like a family - we don't have to agree on everything, but we will thrive if we can be respectful of each other.

oh - and you all are truly great Americans and I'm glad we're here.

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 1486952199 Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 969504605 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-24, 13:21

J T wrote:So, uhh...are the Forbin jokes acceptable here?  

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 2599972566   Razz 

It's unacceptable not to make Forbin jokes.
 lol! Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 4198636888 Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 1401550746 
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-04-24, 13:41

Notorious GiB wrote:

It's unacceptable not to make Forbin jokes.
 lol! Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 4198636888 Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 1401550746 

meh... I kinda feel for Forbin on this one. Should prolly just stop.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-04-24, 14:12

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

meh... I kinda feel for Forbin on this one. Should prolly just stop.

I like to laugh at much as the next person, because life is pretty intolerable without laughter, but I think I have actually laughed at exactly two of the 8,328 Forbin jokes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-04-24, 14:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I like to laugh at much as the next person, because life is pretty intolerable without laughter, but I think I have actually laughed at exactly two of the 8,328 Forbin jokes.

That AND it wasn't like it was a recurring thing with him... One celeb pic does not a pedobear make.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-28, 00:32

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

. Should prolly just stop.

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 1837840279 
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-28, 00:36

my mother wrote:?
PM me the user name you'd like to keep. The rest go bye bye.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by bullwrinkle 2014-04-28, 12:04

I am both flattered and disturbed, that my backside is the subject of so much attention, discussion and apparently admiration. I can honestly say I don't hold any grudges toward any poster, I simply can't make myself take any of you seriously. But Bobby - if I ever do decide to hold a grudge, you will be first. Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 1494614055 
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-04-28, 14:32

Heat Miser wrote:
PM me the user name you'd like to keep. The rest go bye bye.

Nicely done.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-28, 22:53

J T wrote:

What the fuk is this? blanch 2.0?

I'm finally being ripped off. Cute
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-29, 12:47

God it is a fucking mess over there. Schticks galore running rampant. Spam left and right.

Bee taking over.

Mass hysteria!

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-29, 16:14

If boozhoo comes over, I'll hate that motherfucker. What a dick.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-29, 16:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If boozhoo comes over, I'll hate that motherfucker. What a dick.
hes a real cocksucker. Dude had a rough go and needed a break though.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-04-29, 16:41

Ruckus wrote:
hes a real cocksucker.  Dude had a rough go and needed a break though.

So you were boozhoo, too? Funny I never made the connection.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-29, 16:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:

So you were boozhoo, too?  Funny I never made the connection.
if it pleased the board, I'll fess up to being 90% of people. But I've always been consistent that I don't have schticks, that hadn't changed.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-29, 17:04

Ruckus wrote:
if it pleased the board, I'll fess up to being 90% of people.  But I've always been consistent that I don't have schticks, that hadn't changed.

It would please the board if you didn't call people boners and hypocrites, and say f that place...all because you couldn't figure out how to log in.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-29, 17:10

NigelUno wrote:

It would please the board if you didn't call people boners and hypocrites, and say f that place...all because you couldn't figure out how to log in.  

Settle down and stop being such an obsessive boner, nigel.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-04-29, 18:20

Heat Miser wrote:

Oh, it's on now bitch  Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 1550444538 Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 506486848 
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-04-29, 18:31

Frank Ricard wrote:

Oh, it's on now bitch  Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 1550444538 Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 506486848 

lol!  Another sucker
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-04-29, 18:34

Dendrobates wrote:

lol!  Another sucker

Just seeing you write the word suck makes my day Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 969504605 
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-04-29, 18:36

[quote="Frank Ricard"]

Just seeing you write the word suck makes my day Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 969504605 [/quote

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 3609021617 
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Seaver 2014-04-29, 18:51

I am such a moran.  Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 3836498553 
Ben Seaver
Ben Seaver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Green 2014-04-29, 19:15

Frank Ricard wrote:

Hey, the old man finally made it over. Welcome Frank!  Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 3 969504605 
Murphy Green
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-29, 22:01

Ruckus wrote:I'm good people.  Heat miser please don't try to destroy my life like you did Nucky.
Pathetic, albeit non-sensical, desperation last week. Today, you showed your true colors.

What do you have to say for yourself?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ham Porter 2014-05-01, 06:17

Are we allowed to talk about bowel movements here? I had some serious "water butt" this morning.
Ham Porter
Ham Porter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-01, 06:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If boozhoo comes over, I'll hate that motherfucker. What a dick.

Agreed. Him and txspartan.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-01, 06:53

Ham Porter wrote:Are we allowed to talk about bowel movements here? I had some serious "water butt" this morning.

Yes! Ham is here!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3