Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So It Looks Like the "Unite the Right"/Republican White Supremacist Rally in DC Fizzled..

5 posters

Go down

So It Looks Like the "Unite the Right"/Republican White Supremacist Rally in DC Fizzled.. Empty So It Looks Like the "Unite the Right"/Republican White Supremacist Rally in DC Fizzled..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 7:37

probably lots of things to attribute this to... one of which is the consistent presence of Antifa over the last year... which is why the right and the mainstream media has been attempting to demonize them.

gives me a sliver of hope that America isn't too far gone.. just a sliver.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So It Looks Like the "Unite the Right"/Republican White Supremacist Rally in DC Fizzled.. Empty Re: So It Looks Like the "Unite the Right"/Republican White Supremacist Rally in DC Fizzled..

Post by steveschneider Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 8:20

I think doxing plays a big part. There’s community activists and journalists dedicated to covering these rallies. They are pouring through the footage frame by frame and figuring out who is who in that crowd. They all say that after you watch the footage you start to notice the same people at these rallies. They also monitor their twitter profiles and their forums. Eventually they find them and where they work. They outer one guy in Charlottesville that worked for a defense contractor and was a PhD candidate at UCLA. He subsequently lost his job and is no longer at UCLA. Another guy they found was an active duty marine who was subsequently court marshaled and discharged. So this shit may fly at a trump rally and they may feel right at home the good news is in the real world there’s a lot of institutions that won’t tolerate this.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So It Looks Like the "Unite the Right"/Republican White Supremacist Rally in DC Fizzled.. Empty Re: So It Looks Like the "Unite the Right"/Republican White Supremacist Rally in DC Fizzled..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 8:23

steveschneider wrote:I think doxing plays a big part. There’s community activists and journalists dedicated to covering these rallies. They are pouring through the footage frame by frame and figuring out who is who in that crowd. They all say that after you watch the footage you start to notice the same people at these rallies. They also monitor their twitter profiles and their forums. Eventually they find them and where they work. They outer one guy in Charlottesville that worked for a defense contractor and was a PhD candidate at UCLA. He subsequently lost his job and is no longer at UCLA. Another guy they found was an active duty marine who was subsequently court marshaled and discharged. So this shit may fly at a trump rally and they may feel right at home the good news is in the real world there’s a lot of institutions that won’t tolerate this.
So It Looks Like the "Unite the Right"/Republican White Supremacist Rally in DC Fizzled.. 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 8:34

Less Nazis is a good thing, considering someone died last year.

But Goose somehow found a way to spin it otherwise (after running with the Save the Statues bullshit last time).

I worry about our country. I worry about people who tend to marginalize death and repeat white supremacist mantra.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 8:46

NigelUno wrote:Less Nazis is a good thing, considering someone died last year.

But Goose somehow found a way to spin it otherwise (after running with the Save the Statues bullshit last time).

I worry about our country. I worry about people who tend to marginalize death and repeat white supremacist mantra.

it's troublesome.. we always knew they were there.... It's just now they feel emboldened that they have one of their own in the White House. They don't have to hide behind labels suggesting otherwise ("tea party", etc).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 8:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Less Nazis is a good thing, considering someone died last year.

it's troublesome.. we always knew they were there.... It's just now they feel emboldened that they have one of their own in the White House. They don't have to hide behind labels suggesting otherwise ("tea party", etc).

It will be interesting to see how these groups act out after cult 45 is out of office.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 10:26

Goose?

What is it about Trump that makes him appealing to the white supremacist/nationalist/Nazi groups? Why do those groups support him?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 13 Aug 2018 - 13:38

I think a lot of the white supremacists who were at the march in Charlottesville a year ago have gotten camera shy after they realized how far along facial recognition software has come in the last few years.

You have a driver's license from any state and you are in the database and there is enough computing power available to law enforcement that its a matter of hours or minutes, not days or months when everyone learns where you were and what you were doing.

I enjoy watching every one of these cowards get exposed to their neighbors and employers.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down