Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon

+9
Turtleneck
xsanguine
TheBlitzIsOn
MasonGuy
Rocinante
Jethro Bodeen
Hut1hut2
Robert J Sakimano
Levi Jones
13 posters

Go down

Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon Empty Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon

Post by Levi Jones Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 1:16

Pat Boone appeared on Alan Colmes radio show on Monday night and while saying he’s “not a birther,’ he told the host of a “bombshell” which will be revealed in September!  cheers 

Boone: What I’m going to predict here is by September of this year, the major smoking gun, which is a high crime, not just a misdemeanor, but a high crime, that supposed copy of the birth certificate that is displayed on the White House website as we talk, by many experts has already proven not to be not a copy of anything, of something that perhaps doesn’t exist, which is an actual birth certificate, but it is a Photoshopped fraud created to look like what they wanted it to look like. And I say “they” because I don’t think it was the President himself but those around him. But experts who understand the techniques of these things, including a guy in my own office who knows how things are Photoshopped, and knows the telltale signs of things that have been pasted on to other documents or other things. It is obviously to anyone who knows that process is a fraud. It is not a copy of anything and that is a high crime.”

COLMES: Tell me how you know this.

BOONE: Well I’m talking to some people that they are trained detectives and investigators and I’ve been trying to get people in Congress to pay attention to these things and create. We should have to be us citizens saying, “Wait a minute, this thing doesn’t look real.”

COLMES: The State of Hawaii said this is a legitimate birth certificate

BOONE: There are trained investigators who are finding out, and I can’t divulge any more than I will make a prediction that by September of this year, it will be proven that that is not the case. And look, if there was a hospital in Hawaii, in which the President had been born, and they had a birth certificate to prove it, do you think there would be a plaque, something to indicate they’re proud.

COLMES: What I don’t understand is though Pat is two different Hawaiian publications within weeks of the birth of Barack Obama in 1961 there were notices, which are now on microfiche, you can find them, how can have appeared in Hawaiian newspapers within weeks of his birth, how did that happen?

BOONE: Well, the things that appeared in the paper were just blanket announcements of his birth but they didn’t name a hospital or a birth certificate.

He's going down!

Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon 1486952199 
Levi Jones
Levi Jones
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon Empty Re: Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 7:56

this is great.. I can't wait to send that black boy back to Kenya..

USA!! USA!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon Empty Re: Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon

Post by Hut1hut2 Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 13:09

When did Pat Boone go insane?
Would like to see Barry's college records, bush's service record and the records sealed regarding JFK.
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 13:23

If Obama held a Press Conference today and admitted he was born in Kenya, showed his Kenyan birth records and showed irrefutable evidence that the documents in Hawaii are fraudulent, it would mean nothing to his brain-dead supporters. Because to them, as it is with Obama, the rule of law means nothing, the Constitution means nothing. No law means anything to them unless it agrees with their interests.

Obama's supporters care only that Obama is abusing Presidential Power with impunity in his efforts to "fundamentally transform America" which means destroy the white power structure in the United States. This means the White Middle Class. For it is the White Middle Class that largely opposes his agenda of a Marxist, multi-cultural America that looks and functions NOTHING like America prior to 1988, which is that last year ANY semblance of conservatism influenced the federal bureaucracy and courts.

I am fearful of the lawlessness and unabashed race-baiting by Obama and the thoroughly corrupt "Justice Department" as well as the naked politicization of the IRS. The character of the US government is now that of a Banana Republic and if not swiftly corrected, will inevitably result in civil war just like in every shit-hole 3rd world country.

Last edited by Jethro Bodeen on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 13:25; edited 1 time in total
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 13:25

Jethro Bodeen wrote:If Obama held a Press Conference today and admitted he was born in Kenya, showed his Kenyan birth records and showed irrefutable evidence that the documents in Hawaii are fraudulent, it would mean nothing to his brain-dead supporters. Because to them, as it is with Obama, the rule of law means nothing, the Constitution means nothing ( unless of course it agrees with your interests )

Obama's supporters care only that Obama is abusing Presidential Power with impunity in his efforts to "fundamentally transform America" which means destroy the white power structure in the United States. This means the White Middle Class. For it is the White Middle Class that largely opposes his agenda of a Marxist, multi-cultural America that looks and functions NOTHING like America prior to 1988, which is that last year ANY semblance of conservatism influenced the federal bureaucracy and courts.

I am fearful of the lawlessness and unabashed race-baiting by Obama and the thoroughly corrupt "Justice Department" as well as the naked politicization of the IRS. The character of the US government is now that of a Banana Republic and if not swiftly corrected, will inevitably result in civil war just like in every shit-hole 3rd world country.

You seem like you could put a list together. You should do that and post in my thread asking for a list.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 19:03

If it is discovered that he is not a citizen, what will be the consequence? Who cares? There are few foreigners that have screwed this country worse than him, he should be proud.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlitzIsOn Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 12:34

Can't believe this is still a thing.

Even IF true, no reason to hold it back several months unless you're an attention whore and when it does come out, it will not change anything. Perhaps get him removed for the last year or two in office, at most, but will not reverse time or change the past.
TheBlitzIsOn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 14:02

TheBlitzIsOn wrote:Can't believe this is still a thing.  

it really is amazing what having a black president will do to the right.. it's more than I even expected back in 2008.. and I expected A LOT.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
it really is amazing what having a black president will do to the right.. it's more than I even expected back in 2008.. and I expected A LOT.

Well... that's an over generalization, but I would say that many people who are racist and hide it terribly tend to be right leaning and they tend to hammer the president for things that can quickly tun to thinly veiled racism. It doesn't help people on the right who have legitimate concerns.

We overgeneralize about a lot of things, which leads to bitterness from people who think of themselves as individuals and don't like to be lumped into categories. This of course has the ironic effect of shifting their ideologies more toward the stereotypes that they are pissed off about being labeled with.

Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon O66AUHQ
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 1:10

What would be the big deal if he were born in another country? I mean, besides the whole...."it says that can't happen in the piece of paper written over 200 years ago by slave-owners and/or murderers".... that silly ol

His mother was a citizen, either way. Why push this when there's actual, like... issues, that could be used to discredit Pres. Obama?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 8:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it really is amazing what having a black president will do to the right.. it's more than I even expected back in 2008.. and I expected A LOT.

At least you don't make sweeping generalizations
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 19 Nov 2017 - 22:22

I'm still waiting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 19 Nov 2017 - 22:24

Jethro Bodeen wrote:If Obama held a Press Conference today and admitted he was born in Kenya, showed his Kenyan birth records and showed irrefutable evidence that the documents in Hawaii are fraudulent, it would mean nothing to his brain-dead supporters. Because to them, as it is with Obama, the rule of law means nothing, the Constitution means nothing. No law means anything to them unless it agrees with their interests.

So, what we’re saying here is that a shit ton of people believed this kind of nonsense and now think they are responding in kind right? Except it was nonsense the whole time? That’s where we’re at?

Fascinating.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 19 Nov 2017 - 22:59

Jethro Bodeen wrote:If Obama held a Press Conference today and admitted he was born in Kenya, showed his Kenyan birth records and showed irrefutable evidence that the documents in Hawaii are fraudulent, it would mean nothing to his brain-dead supporters. Because to them, as it is with Obama, the rule of law means nothing, the Constitution means nothing. No law means anything to them unless it agrees with their interests.

This guy totally voted for Trump. Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 3:22

Some of these posts didn't age well at all.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 3:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This guy totally voted for Trump. Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon 502811600

I'll bet he still supports him, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 10:34

msugolfguy wrote:Some of these posts didn't age well at all.

Evidence of Obama's fake birth certificate coming very soon 502811600 I was looking at mine thinking "I am way less willing to debate now."
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down