Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU

+18
CORNER BLITZ
Dr. Strangelove
SawGreen
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
I.B. Fine
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Senior Dickfist
Rocinante
DWags
tGreenWay
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
TheReal_LWS
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU Empty Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-15, 14:07

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2018/10/15/jim-harbaugh-michigan-michigan-state-trash-talk/1648583002/

LOL

I wonder what he'd be saying if he was 2-1 or 3-0 against us instead of 1-2? LOL Such a tool.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU Empty Re: Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-15, 14:11

He seems nervous. But I’m with him, kinda sick of the played fan base shit. Little bro. Pride before the fall. Just kick their ass on the field like we have been.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU Empty Re: Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-10-15, 14:18

Fuck that, all of the talk and everything before and after a game is what makes a rivalry a rivalry.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-15, 14:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:He seems nervous. But I’m with him, kinda sick of the played fan base shit. Little bro. Pride before the fall. Just kick their ass on the field like we have been.

You be right. But this never gets old!

TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-10-15, 14:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:He seems nervous. But I’m with him, kinda sick of the played fan base shit. Little bro. Pride before the fall. Just kick their ass on the field like we have been.
This sounds like something a Blue would say.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-15, 14:30

OTPT has been scratched from the Spartan fan base starting lineup and placed on the PUP list: Psychologically unable to play.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-15, 14:32

I don't like it. I don't want that ass to become humble. I love it when they use the term "little brother". I don't really know if it helps the team or not, but there is a shit ton of evidence that lends itself to help make one believe it helps us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-15, 14:32

Harbaugh sucks! He eats his own boogers - HAHA.

better? Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-15, 14:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Harbaugh sucks! He eats his own boogers - HAHA.

better? Rolling Eyes

Dude. You are treading in RobertSakmunch waters................
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-10-15, 14:42

better? Rolling Eyes
Feels forced. It should just come naturally. For instance, my sister wants to have my kids skype with her kids this week. As soon as she calls, we will yell out GO GREEN and hang up. She graduated from UM. I will tell my daughter to call her cousins scum supporters.

Ok, I'm not really going to do that, but its in the spirit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-15, 14:53

OTPT back in the game!

Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU HfzeVnj
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-15, 14:58

better? Rolling Eyes

Em, I like it when they do it, not when we do it. But yeah, sick burn!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-10-15, 14:59

I've said it many times.  The only way I will root for UM is if they're playing Al Qaeda or ISIS.  Otherwise, they can go fuck themselves, those cocksuckers.  Wouldn't waste a drop of piss if their university was burning to the ground.  In fact, I'd go to the gas station and pick up a 5 gallon can of gas to help with the cause.

See OTPT, that's how you do it.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-10-15, 15:04

He’s setting himself up well if they lose.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-15, 15:18

[quote="Senior Dickfist"The only way I will root for UM is if they're playing Al Qaeda or ISIS.[/quote]

Even in those cases I root for mutually assured destruction.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-10-15, 15:18

Senior Dickfist wrote:I've said it many times.  The only way I will root for UM is if they're playing Al Qaeda or ISIS.  Otherwise, they can go fuck themselves, those cocksuckers.  Wouldn't waste a drop of piss if their university was burning to the ground.  In fact, I'd go to the gas station and pick up a 5 gallon can of gas to help with the cause.

Low yield nukes are better, plus you get the added bonus that they can't rebuild for a million years or so.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-10-15, 15:20

Death Roe wrote:He’s setting himself up well if they lose.
DR, is that what you think OTPT is doing?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-15, 15:22

Otpt has turned into a Boomer. Fun police.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-15, 15:24

IB, my tske is DR was referring to Harbaugh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-15, 15:25

Setting myself up if we lose? What do i have to do with that or how would it matter how I’m set up?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-15, 15:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Setting myself up if we lose? What do i have to do with that or how would it matter how I’m set up?

Calm down, Skippy. He was talking about Hairbutt.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-10-15, 15:38

tGreenWay wrote:IB, my tske is DR was referring to Harbaugh.

I know that, but it's more fun to harrass OTPT for being a blue sympathizer. Razz
OTPT, pop another gummy and chill.. Wink

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2018-10-15, 15:39; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-15, 15:38

I’m pretty calm, LWS. I was referring to IB fine.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-15, 15:44

Trying to imagine a scenario where "I'm with him" in reference to Harbaugh, would ever come out of my mouth regarding the rivalry. Toughen up OTPT. Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-10-15, 15:46

I'm sure three straight third-place division finishes and crying mercy to MSU smack talk were exactly what Michigan fans had in mind when Harbs was brought in.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-15, 15:51

Clarett's Folly wrote:I'm sure three straight third-place division finishes and crying mercy to MSU smack talk were exactly what Michigan fans had in mind when Harbs was brought in.

Exactly.

I think theres an off the medal stand 4th in there somewhere....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-15, 15:56

The best part of all of this is that at best Hairbutt can only be .500 against us after Saturday! LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-15, 16:05

I'm too cool for this thread. Peace!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-15, 16:06

TheReal_LWS wrote:The best part of all of this is that at best Hairbutt can only be .500 against us after Saturday! LOL

That's the best part? scratch
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-15, 16:50

Walverines will never get old.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-10-15, 17:11

"I think we could all use a break from the cliches that have been plowed so thoroughly on both sides"

Shut your scuMMer pie hole you arrogant ass.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-10-15, 17:25

Senior Dickfist wrote:I've said it many times.  The only way I will root for UM is if they're playing Al Qaeda or ISIS.  Otherwise, they can go fuck themselves, those cocksuckers.  Wouldn't waste a drop of piss if their university was burning to the ground.  In fact, I'd go to the gas station and pick up a 5 gallon can of gas to help with the cause.

See this is what rivalry week is all about.

The OTPT/Harbaugh alliance would have you saying, "Gee wiz, they're a great academic institution with a strong, respectful football program. I hope we both just play hard and may the better team win. Whatever the outcome, we should give hugs and love to the other side."
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-15, 17:34

Pride comes before the fall.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-10-15, 17:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Pride comes before the fall.
So does Bachie.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-10-15, 17:51

We should make Thomas Tyree an honorary captain on Saturday.

For you losers who don't remember Thomas Tyree broke Harbaugh's arm in 84.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-15, 18:53

I think if you talk with the guys on that team they think Kelly Quinn actually fell on the arm. But either way, it was splendid. The sack that is. And the fumble. Didn’t Tyree cause the initial fumble and Quinn fell on his arm?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-10-15, 19:49

Can't figure out how to just strip the gif but it's in this link.

https://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/10/15/9524139/jim-harbaugh-vs-michigan-state-one-broken-arm-two-victories-wolverines-football-bo-schembechler

Wolvie guys made a gif from Andy's game tape. Looks like Tyree to me
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-10-15, 20:10

Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU 3493939353 Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU 3493939353 Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU 3493939353 Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU 3493939353

We're gonna fuck their mothers while they watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. When we get to tailgate Saturday we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then all you mgoblog fucks are next. 

Love- CB and Senior Dickfist

Last edited by CORNER BLITZ on 2018-10-15, 20:32; edited 1 time in total
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-10-15, 20:17

Clarett's Folly wrote:I'm sure three straight third-place division finishes and crying mercy to MSU smack talk were exactly what Michigan fans had in mind when Harbs was brought in.

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-15, 21:43

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU 3493939353 Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU 3493939353 Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU 3493939353 Harbaugh "We could all use a break" from trash talk about scum/MSU 3493939353

We're gonna fuck their mothers while they watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. When we get to tailgate Saturday we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then all you mgoblog fucks are next. 

Love- CB and Senior Dickfist

This guy gets it!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next