Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..

+3
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..  Empty As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-26, 14:47

heckuva witch hunt.. As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..  502811600 As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..  502811600 As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..  502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..  Empty Re: As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..

Post by InTenSity 2018-11-26, 22:57

Manafort caught lying, now facing 20 years.
This just after trump filled out the questionnaire.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..  Empty Re: As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-27, 05:36

Goose's president can't be happy about this.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-27, 09:41

The racist, bigoted sexual predator’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort held secret talks with Julian Assange inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London, and visited around the time he joined the racist, bigoted sexual predator’s campaign, the Guardian has been told.

Sources have said Manafort went to see Assange in 2013, 2015 and in spring 2016 – during the period when he was made a key figure in the racist bigoted sexual predator’s push for the White House.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-27, 10:10

Manafort’s 2016 visit to Assange lasted about 40 minutes, one source said, adding that the American was casually dressed when he exited the embassy, wearing sandy-coloured chinos, a cardigan and a light-coloured shirt.

Visitors normally register with embassy security guards and show their passports. Sources in Ecuador, however, say Manafort was not logged.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-27, 10:16

As a candidate Trump warmly welcomed the dump of DNC emails by Assange. In October 2016 he declared: “I love WikiLeaks.” Trump’s comments came after WikiLeaks released a second tranche of emails seized from the email account of John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chairman.

The Trump White House subsequently sent out mixed messages over Assange and his legal fate. In 2017 and behind the scenes Assange tried to reach a deal with Trump’s Department of Justice that might see him avoid US prison.

Looking for pay back?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-27, 11:27

could it be just that simple? The go between from the FSB (Wikileaks) and Trump is Manafort?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-27, 11:52

Rocinante wrote:could it be just that simple? The go between from the FSB (Wikileaks) and Trump is Manafort?

I always assumed that he was when he came on. I thought it was basic knowledge.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-27, 11:57

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:could it be just that simple? The go between from the FSB (Wikileaks) and Trump is Manafort?

And I doubt Cohen was anywhere near qualified to explain it was a horrible idea. The scary part is anybody in the DNC with half a brain knew who and what Manafort was and does. But they never mentioned one word of it in the campaign. Just illustrates how many skeletons both sides have and use and how powerless we are in doing anything about it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-27, 12:00

DWags wrote:

Well look at the big brain on Wags.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-27, 12:36

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

And I doubt Cohen was anywhere near qualified to explain it was a horrible idea. The scary part is anybody in the DNC with half a brain knew who and what Manafort was and does. But they never mentioned one word of it in the campaign. Just illustrates how many skeletons both sides have and use and how powerless we are in doing anything about it.
the Democrats were too afraid of what the mainstream media would do to them.. along with the fact that America is full of stupid people that will believe whatever the mainstream media tells them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-27, 12:41

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

As Of Today, Both Papadopoulos and Manafort Are In Prison..  502811600

Come on, I can't be the only one who was thinking that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-27, 13:32

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

With the Don Jr. and Kushner meetings, and the myriad other connections, I thought it could be anywhere or everywhere. Maybe the simplest answer is the right one. There's a direct connection to Trump though. He is so triggered about this, there's no way there's not. He's a fucking Russian mob money launderer for chrissake. It's a known fact.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-27, 13:42

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

With the Don Jr. and Kushner meetings, and the myriad other connections, I thought it could be anywhere or everywhere.  Maybe the simplest answer is the right one.  There's a direct connection to Trump though.  He is so triggered about this, there's no way there's not.  He's a fucking Russian mob money launderer for chrissake. It's a known fact.
it'll be interesting to see how it all ends.. it's clear that GOP isn't going to do anything about him, as they're as immoral, unethical and tribal as he is. I still think it's going to be the Cohen thing that brings him down.. hopefully his sweaty, obese, disease-riddled body will die in prison... not counting on it, but one can hope.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-27, 13:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
it'll be interesting to see how it all ends.. it's clear that GOP isn't going to do anything about him, as they're as immoral, unethical and tribal as he is. I still think it's going to be the Cohen thing that brings him down.. hopefully his sweaty, obese, disease-riddled body will die in prison... not counting on it, but one can hope.

Seems like with the way "asshat in chief" has riled so many repubs, that they may be better served throwing him to the wolves in the lead up to 2020... Get him out of the picture. Then they can act all pious... You would think all those that got personally attacked by the idiot would be enough to get him definitely impeached and probably jailed.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-28, 16:04

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/28/politics/ny-post-trump-manafort-pardon-on-the-table/index.html

Oh please do this. Anything to make an impeachment conviction more likely.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down