Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope you guys remembered to cancel your room reservations in downtown Indy

+2
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
6 posters

Go down

Hope you guys remembered to cancel your room reservations in downtown Indy Empty Hope you guys remembered to cancel your room reservations in downtown Indy

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-01, 23:07

I didn't. Whoops. 100% penalization fee if not canceled by midnight last night. Room was $430-something.

Thank you Tom Cruise and Baby Jesus that I saw an email from Expedia just now saying they hoped I was enjoying my trip. Expedia did me a solid and called the hotel and they agreed to waive the fee. I imagine they know they can still book it. FUCKING PHEW.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hope you guys remembered to cancel your room reservations in downtown Indy Empty Re: Hope you guys remembered to cancel your room reservations in downtown Indy

Post by DWags 2018-12-01, 23:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I didn't. Whoops. 100% penalization fee if not canceled by midnight last night. Room was $430-something.

Thank you Tom Cruise and Baby Jesus that I saw an email from Expedia just now saying they hoped I was enjoying my trip. Expedia did me a solid and called the hotel and they agreed to waive the fee. I imagine they know they can still book it. FUCKING PHEW.

Hope you guys remembered to cancel your room reservations in downtown Indy 502811600

If you didn’t airb&b or vrbo well.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hope you guys remembered to cancel your room reservations in downtown Indy Empty Re: Hope you guys remembered to cancel your room reservations in downtown Indy

Post by Nordic 2018-12-02, 00:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I didn't. Whoops. 100% penalization fee if not canceled by midnight last night. Room was $430-something.

I've done this a few times for Spartan games. Hotels are usually pretty cool about it if you call, especially when they know they can book the room.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-02, 03:07

$430 buys a lot of clown beaters.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-12-02, 08:15

Thank you, Expedia.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-12-02, 09:35

Expedia should be the next poster of the week.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down