Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've decided to avoid politics on this board

+4
TrueGreenSpartan
Ass Dan
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
8 posters

Go down

I've decided to avoid politics on this board Empty I've decided to avoid politics on this board

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 16:50

Since that seems to have been the source for most of the vile, venomous responses I drew at the old board.

So I am posting here just to say I won't be posting here! See you over on the main board.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I've decided to avoid politics on this board Empty Re: I've decided to avoid politics on this board

Post by Cym Jim Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 21:58

I dunno. Wells used to be fun back in the day, even when you posted there Wink. Now its full of witless shits with 17 schticks who get boners from winning iFights.

It could be great again. We could even draw OWO out of hiding!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I've decided to avoid politics on this board Empty Re: I've decided to avoid politics on this board

Post by Ass Dan Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 10:00

Obama. Y/N?

Discuss
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 11:52

Ass Dan wrote:Obama.  Y/N?

Discuss

He's the President the USA deserves, but not the one it needs right now  I've decided to avoid politics on this board 2599972566 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 21:46

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Since that seems to have been the source for most of the vile, venomous responses I drew at the old board.

So I am posting here just to say I won't be posting here! See you over on the main board.

I blame Obama for this.
Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heathens '87 Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 15:22

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Since that seems to have been the source for most of the vile, venomous responses I drew at the old board.

I'll join you Bee with one possible exception - if OWO shows up. If we can start kicking it around old school with you, OWO, Jim, Sak, etc., that could be fun. OWO being here would tell me it's game on.......
Heathens '87
Heathens '87
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 18:08

I've decided to avoid politics on this board Stupidity-2844783_f520
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 13:11

I have always tried to live a life that did not include politics and then I got a job and then became a landowner. Now it is an unavoidable and inevitable part of my life.

"Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!" - Michael Corleone
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down