Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General..

+3
DWags
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General.. Empty Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-15, 07:10

So.. let's begin with he's a racist bigot who will obstruct/end the Mueller investigation and never share the full report - if there even is a report - with the American people.. until proven otherwise.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General.. Empty Re: Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General..

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-15, 08:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:So.. let's begin with he's a racist bigot who will obstruct/end the Mueller investigation and never share the full report - if there even is a report - with the American people.. until proven otherwise.

We'll never see the full report.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General.. Empty Re: Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-15, 08:16

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:So.. let's begin with he's a racist bigot who will obstruct/end the Mueller investigation and never share the full report - if there even is a report - with the American people.. until proven otherwise.

We'll never see the full report.
oh, heck no.

I mean, he's gonna say all the right things.. and smile and nod.. and the knuckle-draggers will confirm him.. and then he'll obstruct the investigation and release the parts of the report that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and Vladimir Putin want him to release..

and the America-hating GOP and mainstream media will celebrate. Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-15, 09:05

"Mueller report? What Mueller report?" Donald Trump after claiming he's never heard of Iowa Rep King and what he said.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-15, 09:08

DWags wrote:"Mueller report? What Mueller report?" Donald Trump after claiming he's never heard of Iowa Rep King and what he said.
Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General.. 502811600

"I'll answer your question about white supremacists in the republican party when I get finished choking down a cold Big Mac with extra bacon and making sure these colored football players don't steal anything"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-15, 10:44

Chuck Grassley is simply an angry, bitter, old man.

Poster child for term limits.Leahy as well. Although he doesn't seem bitter or angry
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2019-01-15, 23:52

Like it or not, Barr is as good as you're getting in this administration.  Compared to the goon head that's there now, the sooner this guy is confirmed, the better.  In fact, putin's puppet boy might actually come to regret nominating this guy.

That's the last I'm watching news for awhile. Going off the grid for 12 days. When I return back to the States, I just hope the country hasn't self destructed.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-16, 07:44

Frank Ricard wrote:Like it or not, Barr is as good as you're getting in this administration.  Compared to the goon head that's there now, the sooner this guy is confirmed, the better.  In fact, putin's puppet boy might actually come to regret nominating this guy.

That's the last I'm watching news for awhile.  Going off the grid for 12 days.  When I return back to the States, I just hope the country hasn't self destructed.
watched a couple of clips last night - seems like a likeable sort of guy - which makes me wonder why in the world he'd want to associate himself with a white supremacist christian who sexually assaults women and mocks disabled people.

so, I'm skeptical - for no other reason that that.

like with everything going on with republicans these days, I'll trust that you love America and American values when you do the right thing.. saying the right thing in front of cameras has proven to be just that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-01-16, 08:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:Like it or not, Barr is as good as you're getting in this administration.  Compared to the goon head that's there now, the sooner this guy is confirmed, the better.  In fact, putin's puppet boy might actually come to regret nominating this guy.

That's the last I'm watching news for awhile.  Going off the grid for 12 days.  When I return back to the States, I just hope the country hasn't self destructed.
watched a couple of clips last night - seems like a likeable sort of guy - which makes me wonder why in the world he'd want to associate himself with a white supremacist christian who sexually assaults women and mocks disabled people.

like with everything going on with republicans these days, I'll trust that you love America and American values when you do the right thing.. saying the right thing in front of cameras has proven to be just that.

It looks good on your resume, no matter who the President was.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-01-16, 09:03

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yes, if your resume goal is to be on Big Brother.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-16, 09:06

Heat Miser wrote:

LOL. Agreed though. Sarah Sanders is blatantly positioning herself for a role in his empire post presidency. Maybe pence. Couple others.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-01-16, 09:26

kingstonlake wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

LOL. Agreed though. Sarah Sanders is blatantly positioning herself for a role in his empire post presidency. Maybe pence. Couple others.

Whose "empire"?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-16, 09:38

Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Whose "empire"?

Trumps. Hopefully he’s running it through prison in a couple years.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-16, 09:41

He's never gonna see a day of jail you guys. Impeached and pardoned at best. Back to being a con man in civilian life with secret service and all the perks. You watch! Some dip shit reality TV show, couple books, blah blah.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-16, 09:56

saw a clip where Barr said he could envision a scenario in which journalists could be arrested and jailed.

so... anti-American - and about what I figured.. Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-01-16, 10:02

kingstonlake wrote:He's never gonna see a day of jail you guys. Impeached and pardoned at best. Back to being a con man in civilian life with secret service and all the perks. You watch! Some dip shit reality TV show, couple books, blah blah.

He's 72. He'll be dead sooner rather than later. Then Melany & the idiot offspring will run what's left into the ground. Nobody want's his name on their building. Nobody will want to stay in his hotels once he has no favor to curry. The name itself is poison for the majority of the global population.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-16, 10:07

Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:He's never gonna see a day of jail you guys. Impeached and pardoned at best. Back to being a con man in civilian life with secret service and all the perks. You watch! Some dip shit reality TV show, couple books, blah blah.

He's 72. He'll be dead sooner rather than later. Then Melany & the idiot offspring will run what's left into the ground. Nobody want's his name on their building. Nobody will want to stay in his hotels once he has no favor to curry. The name itself is poison for the majority of the global population.

I'd be willing to bet the demographic studies have been done. Millions of people voted for him and people who hate him tune in to see whats going on with him every single day on TV and social media. There will be a bidding war to have his life on TV. People will watch. Lover and haters both. Welcome to America
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-16, 10:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:saw a clip where Barr said he could envision a scenario in which journalists could be arrested and jailed.

so... anti-American - and about what I figured.. Confirmation Hearing for Attorney General.. 502811600

Context? I mean there are scenarios. Neutral
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-16, 10:13

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:saw a clip where Barr said he could envision a scenario in which journalists could be arrested and jailed.

Context?  I mean there are scenarios. Neutral
trust the mainstream media at your own peril..

“If you’re confirmed, will the Justice Department jail reporters for doing their jobs?” Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) asked Barr, who has faced heavy scrutiny for his stance on special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference.

Barr did not reject the possibility of jailing journalists outright. Instead, he said that it would likely be a “last resort,” but noted that there were situations where he could envision it happening.

“Uhh,” he said, after a pause, “I know there are guidelines in place, and I can conceive of situations where, as a last resort, and where a news organization has run through a red flag or something like that, knows that they’re putting out stuff that will hurt the country, there could be a situation where someone would be held in contempt.”

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2019-01-16, 10:14

Sounds great.

Signed,
Eric Holder and Barrack Obama

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3307422

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-16, 10:15

Dr. Strangelove wrote:

Sounds great.

Signed,
Eric Holder and Barrack Obama

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3307422

if you believe the mainstream media..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down