Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..

5 posters

Go down

America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..  Empty America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 8:29

I already have health care. It’s given to me by God. Eternal health care. I’m guaranteed to be raised from the dead. I have life and immortality given to me by God through Jesus Christ.

America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..  502811600   America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..  502811600   America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..  502811600

Catuion: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..  Empty Re: America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 8:36

I googled him..

America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..  93191_w_725

if this is an example of god's healthcare plan, I might opt for the platinum level. Shocked

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..  Empty Re: America-Lovin' Patriot Says God Is His Healthcare Plan..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 8:43

Thanks for keeping Goose's spirit alive. Could we get a Hot Air link posted by the end of the day?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 8:49

I hope it works out well for him.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 8:51

Thoughts and prayers.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 11:02

Robertson’s Duck Commander companies are worth more than $40M.

God is taking care of him quite nicely
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 11:18

GRR Spartan wrote:Robertson’s Duck Commander companies are worth more than $40M.

Which proves, once again, you don't have to be smart to be rich.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 12:53

Heat Miser wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Robertson’s Duck Commander companies are worth more than $40M.

Which proves, once again, you don't have to be smart to be rich.
yep.

and the irony is that the very people he wants to take healthcare away from are the ones who made him worth $40M.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down