Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican Party leader from Michigan tweets that we need another Kent State to stop college protests.

+3
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Republican Party leader from Michigan tweets that we need another Kent State to stop college protests.  Empty Republican Party leader from Michigan tweets that we need another Kent State to stop college protests.

Post by DWags February 8th 2019, 6:36 am

Ignorance? Hatred? Both? Now he’s crying because he’s getting death threats. He wishes death upon students now he’s upset about getting death threats. We are one fucked up country.

Snowflake calls for death to students. Cries when he gets the same.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Republican Party leader from Michigan tweets that we need another Kent State to stop college protests.  Empty Re: Republican Party leader from Michigan tweets that we need another Kent State to stop college protests.

Post by Floyd Robertson February 8th 2019, 7:30 am

Holy crap, what a moron.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Republican Party leader from Michigan tweets that we need another Kent State to stop college protests.  Empty Re: Republican Party leader from Michigan tweets that we need another Kent State to stop college protests.

Post by Robert J Sakimano February 8th 2019, 8:00 am

lemme guess...

he considers himself "pro-life"?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! February 8th 2019, 8:11 am

Hey old dudes. I know the 60's were a tumultuous time, and I don't believe the random acts of violence in this country today is as bad as it was back then, but I'm wondering how close we're getting? Also, I'm wondering if we are divided as a country as bad as it was back then as well?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags February 8th 2019, 9:05 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hey old dudes. I know the 60's were a tumultuous time, and I don't believe the random acts of violence in this country today is as bad as it was back then, but I'm wondering how close we're getting? Also, I'm wondering if we are divided as a country as bad as it was back then as well?

Oh man, kids in the late 60's and early 70's absolutely HATED anyone over 35 years old. Complete disrespect and hatred. I remember when the 80's hit, the slogan went from "Don't trust anyone over 30" to "Don't trust anyone under 30K" Back then 30K was a pretty large salary.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy February 8th 2019, 9:24 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:lemme guess...

he considers himself "pro-life"?

Yeah and they were paid protesters of course because you know, Soros.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay February 8th 2019, 10:34 am

That story is two years old, guys, although I’m sure the dumbass who made the comments back then is still a dumbass today.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags February 8th 2019, 10:36 am

tGreenWay wrote:That story is two years old, guys, although I’m sure the dumbass who made the comments back then is still a dumbass today.

Damn, I can't believe how many times I don't look at the date.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard February 9th 2019, 4:07 am

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:That story is two years old, guys, although I’m sure the dumbass who made the comments back then is still a dumbass today.

No worries. Stupidity has no expiration dates
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano February 9th 2019, 7:11 am

Frank Ricard wrote:
DWags wrote:

No worries. Stupidity has no expiration dates
I like you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down