Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what’s magical? Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.

+17
steveschneider
Nordic
I.B. Fine
duffy munn
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Jake from State Farm
Watch Out Pylon!
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Cameron
TheReal_LWS
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  Empty You know what’s magical? Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.

Post by DWags 2019-02-09, 09:49

Game day bitches.

You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  Fd9eb610
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  Empty Re: You know what’s magical? Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-02-09, 09:53

You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  Downlo10
Purdy.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  Empty Re: You know what’s magical? Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-09, 09:56

If we lose today I want DWags and pictures of shoes banned for life.

P.S. What is that, a size 7?? #TinyFeet
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-02-09, 10:07

WBH is banned from this thread. I'm super cereal, no WBH posts.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-09, 10:11

Cameron wrote:WBH is banned from this thread. I'm super cereal, no WBH posts.

I"m not worried, this is going to be a but whipping. Magic and Kelser will talk to the lads, explain why they need to play like champions and remind them that they once skull fucked Larry Bird to the tune of a National Championship with a full court pass/assist and a dunk to end the game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-09, 10:21

Wags will DELIVER. I can feel it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-09, 10:27

"He loved the Golden Gophers but he hated all the drawn-out winters"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-09, 10:35

Hold steady
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-09, 10:39

Looking forward to the game you guys.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-09, 10:40

least excited i've been for a game all year
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-09, 10:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:least excited i've been for a game all year

I am less excited then you are. Nanner!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-09, 11:00

DWags wrote:Hold steady
yes!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-02-09, 11:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Looking forward to the game you guys.

CLINT!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-02-09, 11:04

Game over
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-09, 11:06

minnesota ML
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-02-09, 11:11

Cameron wrote:WBH is banned from this thread. I'm super cereal, no WBH posts.

This so hard.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-02-09, 11:12

Now we're gonna need some Mandadboobs reverse jinx magic. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-02-09, 11:14

Who's playing today? I thought the Super Bowl was last weekend.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-02-09, 11:54

Shoes Huffman 21
OTPT 3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-09, 12:11

DWags wrote:Game day bitches.
You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  Fd9eb610

Good lord, DWags, clean your car. And lace those shoes like a grown up. What the hell is the matter with you?

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-02-09, 12:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

minnesota ML

I hope you lose
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-09, 12:41

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Game day bitches.

Good lord, DWags, clean your car. And lace those shoes like a grown up. What the hell is the matter with you?

See if you can guess where I am now.

You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  3ec18210

By the way, you city boys like your cars too clean.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-09, 12:50

Wags why do you drink at Kellogg bro
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-09, 12:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wags why do you drink at Kellogg bro

You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  4113017228 He's a ranking member of the G*S*M, it's where they decide how to eff with the students
Either that or he parks in the garage and is too lazy to walk anywhere else.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-02-09, 13:00

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-09, 13:22

I.B. Fine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wags why do you drink at Kellogg bro

You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  4113017228 He's a ranking member of the G*S*M, it's where they decide how to eff with the students

Truth? A bit of both. But here’s the real reason. The wife and I know our place. I’m not going to hang out in young peoples places. I’ll go to peanut barrel the Riv etc on a weekday for lunch and a beer. I won’t go and try to be the old guy being young during game days or occasions that are for the youngins. You all want to come to my tailgate? Open invite. But this old guy ain’t crashing your party. You are welcomed at mine. I love the wife cause in her 20’s she dressed like it. In her 50’s she dressed like 50 year olds. Now my daughters team invited us to hang with them after the final football game so myself and a couple dads did hop cat and field house with them, but that was on invite. So, I drink where I’m comfortable.

(The reply to tGreenway was a take off of what Belushi said in animal house. ).
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-02-09, 13:29

DWags wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Truth? A bit of both.  But here’s the real reason. The wife and I know our place.  I’m not going to hang out in young peoples places.  I’ll go to peanut barrel the Riv etc on a weekday for lunch and a beer. I won’t go and try to be the old guy being young during game days or occasions that are for the youngins. You all want to come to my tailgate? Open invite. But this old guy ain’t crashing your party. You are welcomed at mine.  I love the wife cause in her 20’s she dressed like it. In her 50’s she dressed like 50 year olds.  Now my daughters team invited us to hang with them after the final football game so myself and a couple dads did hop cat and field house with them, but that was on invite. So, I drink where I’m comfortable.  

(The reply to tGreenway was a take off of what Belushi said in animal house. ).
My lazy comment was not meant in disparaging way, laziness often enters into my parking/drinking choices  especially when it's this fucking cold
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-09, 14:06

Skullllllllllllllll
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-09, 14:18

DWags wrote:Skullllllllllllllll
F
U
C
K
I
N
G

Fuck you Minnesota Pussy Gophers!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-09, 14:19

That moment with Izzo and Goins was good Shit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-02-09, 14:32

The best thing about Winston getting 2 fouls. Loyer has to play for 10 minutes.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-02-09, 14:36

They should be called the golden sideshow Bob's.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-09, 14:42

DWags wrote:Skullllllllllllllll
F
U
C
K
I
N
G

You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  3434560931
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-09, 14:44

Loyers fade away lay up You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-02-09, 14:46

This game is way closer than it should be
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-02-09, 14:48

Do we need to rename the genersl hoops thread to Year 1 of the Thomas Kithier Experience?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-09, 15:03

Pretty damn good halftime with magic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-09, 15:23

AvgMSUJoe wrote:You know what’s magical?  Watching the hoops team GO FER a skull fucking.  Downlo10
Purdy.

This here is getting the fuck fucked out of it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-02-09, 15:24

aualum06 wrote:This game is way closer than it should be

How about now?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-02-09, 15:24

Here my conspiracy theory.
Ward had a cold. He's been sick the last two weeks until today.
I hope that Goins isn't hurt, but I haven't seen much of him in the second. Hopefully this is more of playing the guys on the bench.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next