Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Black History Month, Virginia elementary school played a runaway slave 'game' in gym class

+3
StylesGShmooth
Dr. Strangelove
Heat Miser
7 posters

Go down

For Black History Month, Virginia elementary school played a runaway slave 'game' in gym class Empty For Black History Month, Virginia elementary school played a runaway slave 'game' in gym class

Post by Heat Miser 2019-02-23, 12:01

For Black History Month, this Loudoun County elementary school played a runaway slave 'game' in gym class
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

For Black History Month, Virginia elementary school played a runaway slave 'game' in gym class Empty Re: For Black History Month, Virginia elementary school played a runaway slave 'game' in gym class

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2019-02-23, 12:12

And to think they've probably banned Smear The Queer at this school
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For Black History Month, Virginia elementary school played a runaway slave 'game' in gym class Empty Re: For Black History Month, Virginia elementary school played a runaway slave 'game' in gym class

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-02-23, 12:13

What the fuck is going on in Virginia?  Seriously, VA get your shit together.  You're acting very Florida lately.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-02-23, 12:48

In Pinconning MI, oh, I don’t know, 15 years ago? My ex wife’s brother came home from school with and assignment to do a video of the life of a runaway enslaved person. There were no rules. Kids did black face and made it into a comedy routine. Teachers and school administrators need to wake the fuck up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-23, 14:05

Rocinante wrote:In Pinconning MI, oh, I don’t know, 15 years ago? My ex wife’s brother came home from school with and assignment to do a video of the life of a runaway enslaved person. There were no rules. Kids did black face and made it into a comedy routine. Teachers and school administrators need to wake the fuck up.

That really cheeses me off.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-02-23, 14:46

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:In Pinconning MI, oh, I don’t know, 15 years ago? My ex wife’s brother came home from school with and assignment to do a video of the life of a runaway enslaved person. There were no rules. Kids did black face and made it into a comedy routine. Teachers and school administrators need to wake the fuck up.

That really pre-cheeses me off.
Fify
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-02-23, 20:21

Hate crimes are significantly up since a bunch of racist bigots elected the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator..

So we can't necessarily be surprised by this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down