Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, here is Devos' legacy: She will force GOD into public schools, and she then wants to GET RID of the Department she heads.

+6
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
DWags
10 posters

Go down

So, here is Devos' legacy:  She will force GOD into public schools, and she then wants to GET RID of the Department she heads.   Empty So, here is Devos' legacy: She will force GOD into public schools, and she then wants to GET RID of the Department she heads.

Post by DWags 2019-03-08, 10:40

If this doesn't alarm even right wing extremists nothing will. They're zombies who believe in hocus pocus and don't give a shit about anything else. Or, and they're racist and bigoted and homophobic and whatever else you want to add.

IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE IN MY GOD YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOREVER. ALSO, IF YOU'RE NOT WHITE AND ENJOY MISSIONARY SEX ONLY, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL. Everybody have a good day and enjoy lunch. Thank you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, here is Devos' legacy:  She will force GOD into public schools, and she then wants to GET RID of the Department she heads.   Empty Re: So, here is Devos' legacy: She will force GOD into public schools, and she then wants to GET RID of the Department she heads.

Post by InTenSity 2019-03-08, 11:27

Fuck that.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, here is Devos' legacy:  She will force GOD into public schools, and she then wants to GET RID of the Department she heads.   Empty Re: So, here is Devos' legacy: She will force GOD into public schools, and she then wants to GET RID of the Department she heads.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-03-08, 11:35

Missionary sex only So, here is Devos' legacy:  She will force GOD into public schools, and she then wants to GET RID of the Department she heads.   1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-08, 12:09

Fuck god and his crazy fucking followers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-03-08, 12:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fuck god and his crazy fucking followers.

Fuckin' A Bob.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-08, 13:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Fuckin' A Bob.
I normally stay away from cursing but not only are these jesus fucks ignorant, but they're dangerous, too.

If you want to operate from a place of hate in your own personal life, that's fine. But don't impose this hate-filled jesus stuff on other folks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-03-08, 14:11

So, here is Devos' legacy:  She will force GOD into public schools, and she then wants to GET RID of the Department she heads.   3493939353
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-03-08, 14:35

Don't look now DWags but we're only a Whitmer and Nessel away from Betsy using MI as her petri dish.

The DeVos funded MI GOP got 30 year old Lee Chatfield elected to be MI's youngest House Speaker in more than a century.

Chatfield is a preacher's kid who graduated from Northland Christan Academy in Burt Lake, the now defunct Northland International University (1976-2015) and got a Masters in Public Policy from Liberty University.

One of Chatfield's goals is making Michigan a voucher state.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-03-08, 17:27

Ok, so a report written by a Christian Consevative group is calling for something, and you guys take this to mean that DeVos will implement everything in this report just because she has "ties" to the group?

And while she may want this stuff as absurd as it is, that doesn't mean she can make it happen. I mean, seriously, you guys freak the fuck out over anything.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-03-08, 17:30

I don't know about that. But I do know that vouchers are class warfare and anti-american.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-08, 21:10

MiamiSpartan wrote:Ok, so a report written by a Christian Consevative group is calling for something, and you guys take this to mean that DeVos will implement everything in this report just because she has "ties" to the group?

And while she may want this stuff as absurd as it is, that doesn't mean she can make it happen. I mean, seriously, you guys freak the fuck out over anything.
no way she'll make it happen.

But the fact that a bunch of racist bigots elected someone who would appoint such a hate-filled anti-American deplorable to a role like this is fun to witness.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-03-08, 23:05

MiamiSpartan wrote:Ok, so a report written by a Christian Consevative group is calling for something, and you guys take this to mean that DeVos will implement everything in this report just because she has "ties" to the group?

I’m on my sell, but I’ll post some numbers of what she’s been able to do in Michigan via charters. And yes, it is scary.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-03-09, 13:32

DWags wrote:

I’m on my sell, but I’ll post some numbers of what she’s been able to do in Michigan via charters. And yes, it is scary.
Fine, and that has little to no mention in that article and you didnt mention it in your ranting subject line or your post.

Your post was essentially freaking the fuck out because some far far far right group wants something. Lots of extreme groups on both sides want some crazy shit. What are her "ties"? Maybe she's a card carrying member, I don't know. The article doesn't say. Every semi-major Republican politician has ties to very far right groups and every semi-major Democrat politician has ties to very far left groups. They have to for donations, rallying the base, etc.

No problem with you being against DeVos by any means, but your freak out over this ARTICLE just seems over the top reactionary, unless you know that she's even going to attempt to do the main things mentioned in the artice.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-03-10, 13:16

One thing we can all agree on no matter what our politics is that devos is horrendous for education
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down