Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread

+17
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
aualum06
AvgMSUJoe
I.B. Fine
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
DWags
Clarett's Folly
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
Wally Fairway
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 Empty Re: B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread

Post by Wally Fairway Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 16:46

kingstonlake wrote:
Rocinante wrote:what was the line on this game? They have dominated. Getting Ward back is huge.

I took tOSU and 11. Figured Winston might have his minutes reduced. He did. Didn't know Foster Iverson was gonna go off.....
I think that as the originator of this thread that I'm sayin you should make a donation with part of your ill-gotten winnings.

Maybe something to help society - like the Wally & Bob Sak go to Dagwoods charity B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 969504605
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 Empty Re: B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 17:23

Wally Fairway wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I took tOSU and 11. Figured Winston might have his minutes reduced. He did. Didn't know Foster Iverson was gonna go off.....
I think that as the originator of this thread that I'm sayin you should make a donation with part of your ill-gotten winnings.

Maybe something to help society - like the Wally & Bob Sak go to Dagwoods charity B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 969504605

Seconded.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 17:34

I feel dirty.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 17:35

kingstonlake wrote:I feel dirty.

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 506486848
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 17:36

Ok, I showered. I feel better.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 17:41

Just stopping in to say f Wisconsin
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 20:12

Missed the game today because I was MAGA'ing. How'd Ward look? Heard Izzo telling Tieman in the post game that Cash has a toe injury from the Mich game? Loyer is sweet good??

Purdue sux
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 20:17

Finally watching it now on the DVR. A lot less stressful knowing the outcome. McQuaid just had that sweet pass to Tillman for a dunk. We're going to miss Matty.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 20:21

Nordic wrote:Missed the game today because I was MAGA'ing. How'd Ward look? Heard Izzo telling Tieman in the post game that Cash has a toe injury from the Mich game? Loyer is sweet good??

Purdue sux

Looked pretty good. Was in foul trouble so he didn't play a lot. We're better with him out there regardless of what Wal-Marters think.. We got up 21 and gave that lead away with extended garbage time. Loyer doesn't completely suck.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 20:23

Nordic wrote:Missed the game today because I was MAGA'ing. How'd Ward look? Heard Izzo telling Tieman in the post game that Cash has a toe injury from the Mich game? Loyer is sweet good??

Purdue sux

Loyer POTY. Izzo let the lion out the cage.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 20:31

Never watched Chicago PD but they’re filming a scene at my hotel.

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 Db18ae10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 21:00

They will be rebuilding a hotel after that game from Edwards
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 21:09

DWags wrote:

Purdue sux

Loyer POTY. Izzo let the lion out the cage.

Loyer is definitely an early favorite for September Heisman.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 21:15

Where is OTPT? I need some more Loyer hot takes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 15 Mar 2019 - 21:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Where is OTPT? I need some more Loyer hot takes.

He's busy writing his essay on why Zion Williamson will not be a lottery pick.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 8:30

I am happy for loyer’s good game and hope he uses it as a confidence builder for the future.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 8:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am happy for loyer’s good game and hope he uses it as a confidence builder for the future.

We are going to win so much.

Fuck Whiskey Dick
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 8:42

Nordic wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am happy for loyer’s good game and hope he uses it as a confidence builder for the future.

Fuck Whiskey Dick

I love when you talk dirty B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 3434560931 at least someone on this board is fucking ready. Half of these assholes want to concede and are scared to sweep uofm x3... like 40 minutes of basketball is going to impact us in the ncaa tourney.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 8:50

Lol I said on Thursday night for the screaming person to shut up during the northwestern and Illinois game. I said it was like hearing Travis Trice’s mon again.

She responded to me on twitter and was really cool. I said thank you for Travis.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 8:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Fuck Whiskey Dick

I love when you talk dirty B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 3434560931 at least someone on this board is fucking ready. Half of these assholes want to concede and are scared to sweep uofm x3... like 40 minutes of basketball is going to impact us in the ncaa tourney.

It might impact the seeding. That's about it.

Not scared of UM. Bring 'em on.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 9:03

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Seeding is done. UNC Duke UVA and Kentucky are 1 seeds. Gonzaga, MSU, UM, Tennessee the twos
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 9:11

aualum06 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Seeding is done. UNC Duke UVA and Kentucky are 1 seeds. Gonzaga, MSU, UM, Tennessee the twos

3 ACC teams won't be 1 seeds.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 9:13

NigelUno wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Yes they will. It's pretty much a done deal
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 9:37

aualum06 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Oh. I'm on board with WBH's plan to just play the walk ons then.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 9:40

NigelUno wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Oh. I'm on board with WBH's plan to just play the walk ons then.

I only partly watched yesterday work and all that. But thought izzo did a good job managing Winston's minutes
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 10:00

Winston and Ahrens are the only 2 I have any concern about, and Ahrens won't be better by next week no matter what.
If only we had a coach with some experience in March.....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 10:10

I was born in Wisconsin. Know what? Fuck wisconsin!

Game day bitches.

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 9ba7d810

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 10:14

Excellent work on the Tito's so far Dwags!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 10:19

DWags wrote:I was born in Wisconsin. Know what? Fuck wisconsin!

Game day bitches.

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 3 9ba7d810

Respect let’s go
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 12:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Don't wait until the last minute to start a game thread, because I WILL do it.

Bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 12:31

This must stay the game thread.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 12:33

DWags wrote:I was born in Wisconsin. Know what?  Fuck wisconsin!  

Game day bitches.

Wags bringing it strong.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 12:36

DWags wrote:This must stay the game thread.

I'll allow it. Let's fuck these Badgers up. I want round 3 with scUM.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 12:55

Fuck the floppers. We're a case of beer in already, let's go
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 13:02

WALLY GOING BACK TO BACK!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 13:15

This is how you start a game.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 13:16

Let's go
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 13:16

Winston's hurt.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 13:18

Goyns!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 13:19

We've unleashed the Kraken, er, Loyer
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next