Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting the week off with some good news.

2 posters

Go down

Starting the week off with some good news.  Empty Starting the week off with some good news.

Post by steveschneider 4/8/2019, 7:29 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/07/world/africa/south-africa-poacher-rhino-lions.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Starting the week off with some good news.  Empty Re: Starting the week off with some good news.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 4/8/2019, 9:59 am

though I'd never advocate for the death of anyone, if you're going to go out and participate in immoral activities such as this, you might want to take some precautions.

that said, I suspect humanity is better off without this guy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Starting the week off with some good news.  Empty Re: Starting the week off with some good news.

Post by steveschneider 4/8/2019, 11:12 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:though I'd never advocate for the death of anyone, if you're going to go out and participate in immoral activities such as this, you might want to take some precautions.

that said, I suspect humanity is better off without this guy.

Yeah, if I had my way these people would just leave those animals alone and everyone would be okay.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down