Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President"..

5 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President".. Empty The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President"..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 9:44

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President".. 502811600  The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President".. 502811600   The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President".. 502811600  

In comments posted online by Right Wing Watch, the evangelical former presidential candidate gushed that she was “so impressed” by Trump, specifically when it came to religion. She told the “Understanding The Times” radio program:

“He is highly biblical, and I would say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime. So we need to be not only praying for him, we need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way that we can.”

"grab 'em by the pussy".

- Genesis 12:2

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President".. Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President"..

Post by DWags Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 9:48

And this is why he can do anything. These people are beyond nuts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President".. Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator is "Godly"..."We'll Never See a More Biblical President"..

Post by kingstonlake Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 10:07

Just massaging the psychopathic base.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 10:08

DWags wrote:And this is why he can do anything.  These people are beyond nuts.  
yeah.. true.

but it's fun to laugh at them and their religion.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 10:11

You'll never see a person dig their heels in more than a religious zealot. Try telling a person who's doing "Gods work" they are wrong or made a mistake. I PROMISE you he will get more of the christian vote (80%) than he did last time.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 10:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:And this is why he can do anything.  These people are beyond nuts.  
yeah.. true.

It would be. It really would. But these fuckers are filling our courts up with people like them on the bench. I always told my kids the most important person you can elect is a local judge. They have direct impact on your lives. Mitch Mcconnell is the most evil bastard living, he used medicare as a kid and now wants it wiped out. Yet he's piling judges on to the point where this country will have his finger prints on it for 40 years. I wish I could laugh at these people, they are zombies, they are cultists they are racists filled with hate and they are going to keep making a huge impact on our lives.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 10:17

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yeah.. true.

It would be.  It really would.  But these fuckers are filling our courts up with people like them on the bench.  I always told my kids the most important person you can elect is a local judge.  They have direct impact on your lives.  Mitch Mcconnell is the most evil bastard living, he used medicare as a kid and now wants it wiped out.  Yet he's piling judges on to the point where this country will have his finger prints on it for 40 years.   I wish I could laugh at these people, they are zombies, they are cultists they are racists filled with hate and they are going to keep making a huge impact on our lives.  
yeah - I don't disagree, dude - America is a stupid country.

but I laugh at religious folks because what else am I supposed to do? All we can do is turn off the mainstream media, engage with people, surround ourselves with people who make us better versions of ourselves and vote..

sadly, it's all we can do at this point. Nobody is coming to save us except for ourselves.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 10:21

My uncle has acknowledged that he probably would be considered a racist because he wouldn't vote for Obama because he is black.  He's said that "they'll probably give the Dem nomination in 2020 to the black guy."  Now this is a guy who left the catholic church because of the abuse and cover up scandal and now goes to a Baptist church every Sunday.  I don't have the balls to ask him how he reconciles this with his God.  I'd love to deconstruct the church model.  80% of these people voted for Trump.  You could walk a tightrope and maybe separate his rhetoric as isolationism and get away with it.  But good lord, his personal behavior towards women, handicapped and young girls...how do you reconcile it? Does it break down pretty easily that churches are just gathering places for bigots? Am I wrong that churches tend to be the most segregated places on earth.  I never saw a black person in my church.  Ever.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 10:26

kingstonlake wrote:My uncle has acknowledged that he probably would be considered a racist because he wouldn't vote for Obama because he is black.  He's said that "they'll probably give the Dem nomination in 2020 to the black guy."  Now this is a guy who left the catholic church because of the abuse and cover up scandal and now goes to a Baptist church every Sunday.  I don't have the balls to ask him how he reconciles this with his God.  I'd love to deconstruct the church model.  80% of these people voted for Trump.  You could walk a tightrope and maybe separate his rhetoric as isolationism and get away with it.  But good lord, his personal behavior towards women, handicapped and young girls...how do you reconcile it? Does it break down pretty easily that churches are just gathering places for bigots? Am I wrong that churches tend to be the most segregated places on earth.  I never saw a black person in my church.  Ever.

Answer- you just really don’t think about it all that hard in the first place
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 10:30

kingstonlake wrote:My uncle has acknowledged that he probably would be considered a racist because he wouldn't vote for Obama because he is black.  He's said that "they'll probably give the Dem nomination in 2020 to the black guy."  Now this is a guy who left the catholic church because of the abuse and cover up scandal and now goes to a Baptist church every Sunday.  I don't have the balls to ask him how he reconciles this with his God.  I'd love to deconstruct the church model.  80% of these people voted for Trump.  You could walk a tightrope and maybe separate his rhetoric as isolationism and get away with it.  But good lord, his personal behavior towards women, handicapped and young girls...how do you reconcile it? Does it break down pretty easily that churches are just gathering places for bigots? Am I wrong that churches tend to be the most segregated places on earth.  I never saw a black person in my church.  Ever.
without Obama and everything about him and his family: their grace, their intellect, their humility, their class, etc., we never would've had the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

The Obama family was simply more than a sizable segment of our population could accept. It's really that simple. They confuse it with various ideas, concepts and attempt to explain it away.. I guess it helps them sleep at night.. but their support for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator can completed be attributed to racism.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 10:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I don't think that's an effective way to stop it. Isn't that the goal? As Wags said this admin and his enablers are littering the courts with these people and that will have an effect long past us being gone. These people have kids, societies, and churches they belong to that spread this crap. Ignoring it won't make it go away.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 11:13

Religion makes people dumber. Being that most people are pretty dumb already, it produces some absurdity.

I have given up trying to understand how and why people have allowed themselves to think that Trump is a sincerely religious man. But hey, these people believe in Noah's ark and Jonah and the whale, so believing Trump worships anything other than money and himself isn't such a stretch, all things considered.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 11:26

kingstonlake wrote:

I don't think that's an effective way to stop it.  Isn't that the goal?  As Wags said this admin and his enablers are littering the courts with these people and that will have an effect long past us being gone.  These people have kids, societies, and churches they belong to that spread this crap.  Ignoring it won't make it go away.

I didn’t mean that that’s how you stop it. I meant the answer to how do they reconcile the fact that this guy is a huge piece of shit is that they don’t reconcile it. They just don’t think about it at all.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 16 Apr 2019 - 11:30

kingstonlake wrote:

I don't think that's an effective way to stop it.  Isn't that the goal?  As Wags said this admin and his enablers are littering the courts with these people and that will have an effect long past us being gone.  These people have kids, societies, and churches they belong to that spread this crap.  Ignoring it won't make it go away.

I didn’t mean that that’s how you stop it. I meant the answer to how do they reconcile the fact that this guy is a huge piece of shit is that they don’t reconcile it. They just don’t think about it at all.

Probably true.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down