Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic

+15
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Clarett's Folly
Rocinante
SawGreen
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Senior Dickfist
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
19 posters

Go down

Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic Empty Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-22, 14:46

10 is considered literate.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/nfl-draft-forum/2451394-2019-wonderlic-scores

Same guy who called us little sister last week.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic Empty Re: Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-22, 14:49

I'm not sure this is what the writers at WXYZ (Galli) were thinking when they called him unique.

[tw]1120371832522190849[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic Empty Re: Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-04-22, 14:58

Good thing he really didn't have to even show up for his General Studies degree.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2019-04-22, 15:09

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good, fuck that idiot.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-22, 15:33

Harvard of the Midwest my ass.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-22, 15:59

A true michigan man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-04-22, 16:14

Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic 9068e410

Pretty annoying test but cmon ... 9? Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-04-22, 16:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:10 is considered literate.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/nfl-draft-forum/2451394-2019-wonderlic-scores

Same guy who called us little sister last week.

I think The Waterboy did better.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-04-22, 18:00

Wonderlic? More like Racist-lic, am I right?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-04-22, 18:15

Tried to fool everyone by wearing glasses.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-04-22, 18:42

Dead Stephen Hawking could get more than a nine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-04-22, 18:42

Is this test available for us to take id like to see if i can top 9
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-04-22, 18:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Is this test available for us to take id like to see if i can top 9

https://beatthewonderlic.com/take-a-free-wonderlic-test-online/

I'm the leader in the clubhouse ^^
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-04-22, 19:17

33 paper and pencil would have made sure I had time for the last 5 or 6 questions. I dumb
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-04-22, 19:39

Isn't this the same guy who's trying to start his own sports agency?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-04-22, 21:57

He was academic all-big ten twice. What does that say?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-04-22, 21:59

Gery did ok

Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic 7fa36610
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-04-22, 22:01

SawGreen wrote:He was academic all-big ten twice. What does that say?

Certain college education is a joke
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-22, 22:23

I'm slightly drunk watching basketball and having a conversation with my wife. I got a 23 and ran way out of time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-04-23, 07:05

Wolverine nation seems divided as to whether Gary has dyslexia or "dyslexia."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-04-23, 10:15

I got bored and stopped... fairly certain I got 18 out of the first 25 right... the others could have been wrong cause of math head.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-23, 10:21

Might have been my state of mind or the distractions but I struggled to comprehend the ones comparing metaphors/idioms. I started skipping those when I realized time was running down. The math ones were pretty easy. I blame golf league, what's your excuse Rashan?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-23, 10:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Might have been my state of mind or the distractions but I struggled to comprehend the ones comparing metaphors/idioms. I started skipping those when I realized time was running down. The math ones were pretty easy. I blame golf league, what's your excuse Rashan?

So I got 25 of 30 on my phone. Here's the deal though, I ran out of time because my phone didn't say "next" for the first two to 2 1/2 minutes of the 12 minutes. I just said previous. I finally went back to the beginning. I finished 30 questions in 10 minutes. I obviously couldn't have done the remaining 20 in 2 1/2 minutes, but I could have got to 40 something.

so 25 out of 30 in 9 1/2 minutes. I don't know what that makes me, dumber than most but smarter than Gary probably. However, he's going to be a millionaire in two weeks, and I'm struggling to get two kids through college. So....... Who's so fucking dumb?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-23, 10:34

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Might have been my state of mind or the distractions but I struggled to comprehend the ones comparing metaphors/idioms. I started skipping those when I realized time was running down. The math ones were pretty easy. I blame golf league, what's your excuse Rashan?

So I got 25 of 30 on my phone. Here's the deal though, I ran out of time because my phone didn't say "next" for the first two to 2 1/2 minutes of the 12 minutes. I just said previous. I finally went back to the beginning. I finished 30 questions in 10 minutes. I obviously couldn't have done the remaining 20 in 2 1/2 minutes, but I could have got to 40 something.

so 25 out of 30 in 9 1/2 minutes. I don't know what that makes me, dumber than most but smarter than Gary probably. However, he's going to be a millionaire in two weeks, and I'm struggling to get two kids through college. So....... Who's so fucking dumb?

The team that makes him a millionaire is fucking dumb.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-04-23, 10:48

If you struggled with the metaphors/idioms, do you think a person with dyslexia would struggle with them also? And probably also struggle with the entire test?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-23, 10:50

NigelUno wrote:

If you struggled with the metaphors/idioms, do you think a person with dyslexia would struggle with them also? And probably also struggle with the entire test?

Does he really have dyslexia? I thought that was a made up MGO blog thing. If he does, holy shit, that test would be pretty hard.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-23, 10:53

I don't read mgoblog so I had no idea that dyslexia was in the equation. Yes I would not be able to do the text if I were dyslexic. Especially if I was dyslexic and .09 with $100 on the Rockets. Can't remember what the UM thread is called - Rashan Gary scores a 9 on the Wonderlic 1431518612
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-04-23, 10:59

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Does he really have dyslexia? I thought that was a made up MGO blog thing. If he does, holy shit, that test would be pretty hard.

Hell...I don't know.

I don't think a low Wonderlic will hurt a player at his position anyway.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-04-23, 11:01

I read earlier that Randy Moss had a 12 and Ray Lewis had a 13. I don't think it would hinder someone from being a great player.

What will hinder Gary from being a great player is his motor and motivation. I will lol @ whoever takes him. Probably the Lions.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-23, 11:13

9.5 sacks and 23 TFL in 34 games don't seem like a 1st round draft choice to me, but I don't really follow these things too closely.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-23, 11:21

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Hell...I don't know.

No, I don't either. I think a shit ton of standardized tests don't tell you about the success or failure of a person. I think they're all bullshit.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-04-23, 11:26

So there are accommodations that can be made for dyslexic students taking the SAT/ACT, and I'm assuming, for other tests in college and high school. But not for Wonderlic? No other ways to prepare for this test to help you manage your dyslexia? Is he the first potential NFL player in the Wonderlic era to have dyslexia or anything similar, where they never considered ways to allow dyslexic athletes to take the Wonderlic?

I mean, I know that the NFL is still not all that progressive, but blaming this on his dyslexia sounds like you're talking about schools 30-40 years ago that would treat dyslexic students as being just dumb. Maybe that's the case. Seems like the NFL would be getting blasted for this if that's how they treat dyslexia.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-04-23, 12:04

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Hell...I don't know.

No, I don't either. I think a shit ton of standardized tests don't tell you about the success or failure of a person. I think they're all bullshit.

This x a million. Our education system is broken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-23, 12:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

This x a million. Our education system is broken

I agree to an extent, but all that Harvard of the Midwest BS I grew up with it's funny to see this. They have stupid football players on their team just like every other school has stupid guys on their football team. If they were honest about it I wouldn't care. Also, I've rooted for stupid athletes and smart athletes. I don't need the athletes I root for to excel at academics.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-04-23, 13:41

Got a 35. That timer is brutal. A nine seems like you just gave up, or you're really, really, really dumb.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2019-04-23, 14:17

I am immediately skeptical about any college athlete with a claimed learning disability. I've seen that system abused all too much.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down