Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll says 56% of Americans don't want kids taught Arabic numerals.

+3
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
7 posters

Go down

Poll says 56% of Americans don't want kids taught Arabic numerals. Empty Poll says 56% of Americans don't want kids taught Arabic numerals.

Post by Heat Miser 2019-05-14, 12:59

Yes Bob, Americans are stupid.

[tw]1127285936977522688[/tw]
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Poll says 56% of Americans don't want kids taught Arabic numerals. Empty Re: Poll says 56% of Americans don't want kids taught Arabic numerals.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-14, 13:29

Heat Miser wrote:Yes Bob, Americans are stupid.

[tw]1127285936977522688[/tw]
very stupid.

when a bunch of racists elected a failed reality TV star president just because he, too, is a racist.. it's hard to act surprised. We almost always get what we deserve.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll says 56% of Americans don't want kids taught Arabic numerals. Empty Re: Poll says 56% of Americans don't want kids taught Arabic numerals.

Post by DWags 2019-05-14, 13:30

Arabic numbers??? I hardly know our own numbers past 10, 000. Now you want me to learn the IV and IXV shit? Arabic? Where's my "Make America Great" hat?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-14, 13:36

DWags wrote:Arabic numbers??? I hardly know our own numbers past 10, 000. Now you want me to learn the IV and IXV shit? Arabic? Where's my "Make America Great" hat?
it's actually an indoctrination tactic that was developed by Rosie O'Donnell and AOC.. created in the basement of the pizza shop where Hillary was running a pedophile ring out of.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-05-14, 17:22

This is 'Merica!!! We use 'Merican numbers!!! And we speak 'Merican!!!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-05-14, 17:58

First, it’s letting yer kids learn A-rab numbers, then the next thing you know, they’re getting fitted for a suicide vest.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-05-14, 19:44

See, this is the sort of thing that should disqualify one from voting. If you don't know what Arabic numerals are, you shouldn't get equal say as me about who should be President.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-05-14, 21:36

Cameron wrote:See, this is the sort of thing that should disqualify one from voting. If you don't know what Arabic numerals are, you shouldn't get equal say as me about who should be President.

Agreed.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-15, 05:25

Cameron wrote:See, this is the sort of thing that should disqualify one from voting. If you don't know what Arabic numerals are, you shouldn't get equal say as me about who should be President.
I suggested an IQ test to vote a few years ago here and someone (forget who) went nuts.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-05-15, 10:14

The guy who did this poll did another that indicated education was not significantly more prevalent in either party. If that's true, a voter IQ test shouldn't tip the scales either way. But that assumes everyone is equally likely to even take the test. Many will just skip it & not vote at all even though they might have passed.

And we all know minorities are always disproportionately impacted by these types of things, so I believe the Dems would get the short end of the IQ test stick.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-05-15, 10:48

Heat Miser wrote:The guy who did this poll did another that indicated education was not significantly more prevalent in either party. If that's true, a voter IQ test shouldn't tip the scales either way. But that assumes everyone is equally likely to even take the test. Many will just skip it & not vote at all even though they might have passed.

And we all know minorities are always disproportionately impacted by these types of things, so I believe the Dems would get the short end of the IQ test stick.

You're right. There's a reason Republicans are always in favor of less people being able to vote.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-15, 11:21

Cameron wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:The guy who did this poll did another that indicated education was not significantly more prevalent in either party. If that's true, a voter IQ test shouldn't tip the scales either way. But that assumes everyone is equally likely to even take the test. Many will just skip it & not vote at all even though they might have passed.

You're right. There's a reason Republicans are always in favor of less people being able to vote.
yep - republicans know their message doesn't resonate with America. That's why they demonize education, gerrymander districts, disenfranchise minorities and pass racist voter ID laws.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-15, 11:22

of course, it depends on the assessment tool in question, but you might be giving stupid white people too much credit and/or the benefit of the doubt.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-05-15, 16:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I suggested an IQ test to vote a few years ago here and someone (forget who) went nuts.

I didn't go nuts, if it's me that you're thinking of, I thought that the idea is nuts and was shocked that you would be such a supporter of institutional racism and disenfranchising millions of poor and minority citizens.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down