Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Latest Rape Allegations Against The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator..

+2
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

The Latest Rape Allegations Against The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator.. Empty The Latest Rape Allegations Against The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:01 pm

Is the mainstream media even covering it?

I mean, I know they were upset by Hillary's email account and the colored boy's tan suit..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Latest Rape Allegations Against The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator.. Empty Re: The Latest Rape Allegations Against The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator..

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:07 pm

They're covering it, but I guess it's not a ratings grabber because the story isn't front and center.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Latest Rape Allegations Against The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator.. Empty Re: The Latest Rape Allegations Against The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator..

Post by steveschneider Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:36 pm

Turtleneck wrote:They're covering it, but I guess it's not a ratings grabber because the story isn't front and center.

Any other administration this would be front center of the 24/7 news cycle.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:53 pm

It's pretty much like a mass shooting. Doesn't move the needle anymore. Welcome to Dumerica.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:57 pm

There was a lot of outrage about Biden. Hell, go look at the lady that in which pantry participated.
I'm leaving the autocorrect version.
It was supposed to read...Hell, go look at the last thread in which pantry participated.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:52 am

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:They're covering it, but I guess it's not a ratings grabber because the story isn't front and center.

yep - as we know, the mainstream media needs the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. hence, the 20+ rape allegations = "well, we don't really know what happened"... Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:11 am

InTenSity wrote:There was a lot of outrage about Biden. Hell, go look at the lady that in which pantry participated.
It was supposed to read...Hell, go look at the last thread in which pantry participated.

Weird. When one of my posts gets corrected to include the word lady around here, it's never because I was trying to say last.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:45 am

Cameron wrote:
InTenSity wrote:There was a lot of outrage about Biden. Hell, go look at the lady that in which pantry participated.

Weird. When one of my posts gets corrected to include the word lady around here, it's never because I was trying to say last.
Its my phone, Swype and autocorrect. It will even autocorrect after I read that the word I wanted in it was right.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:54 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

yep - as we know, the mainstream media needs the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. hence, the 20+ rape allegations = "well, we don't really know what happened"....Rolling Eyes

There is your MSM, Bob.

[tw]1143208855234650114[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:07 am

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yep - as we know, the mainstream media needs the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. hence, the 20+ rape allegations = "well, we don't really know what happened"....Rolling Eyes

There is your MSM, Bob.

[tw]1143208855234650114[/tw]
disgusting, though not surprising to those of us who pay attention.

my only hope is that more Americans can understand that the mainstream media is actively working against America as it promotes the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

of course, I'm not holding my breath.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:13 am

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator says "she's not my type".. which confirms that women who are his type are at risk of being raped by him....

I'm sure the christians are outraged.

"I'll say it with great respect: Number one, she's not my type. Number two, it never happened. It never happened, OK?" the president said while seated behind the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:41 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Its my phone, Swype and autocorrect. It will even autocorrect after I read that the word I wanted in it was right.

If one of my posts has the word lady in it, that typically means I was trying to call someone or something a CLINT.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:59 pm

He is so dumb.

Trump called Carroll “sick, mentally sick”. And he mischaracterized an interview Carroll had given on CNN, falsely claiming she had talked about enjoying being sexually assaulted. “She actually indicated that she loved it. OK? She loved it until commercial break,” Trump said. “In fact, I think she said it was sexy, didn’t she? She said it was very sexy to be raped. Didn’t she say that?”

Kaplan then tried to elicit from Trump that he had raped her client.

“So, sir, I just want to confirm: it’s your testimony that E Jean Carroll said that she loved being sexually assaulted by you?”

Trump answered: “Well, based on her interview with [CNN’s] Anderson Cooper, I believe that’s what took place. And we can define that … I think she said that rape was sexy – which it’s not, by the way.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/14/donald-trump-e-jean-carroll-lawsuit-nut-job
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:24 pm

Turtleneck wrote:He is so dumb.

Trump called Carroll “sick, mentally sick”. And he mischaracterized an interview Carroll had given on CNN, falsely claiming she had talked about enjoying being sexually assaulted. “She actually indicated that she loved it. OK? She loved it until commercial break,” Trump said. “In fact, I think she said it was sexy, didn’t she? She said it was very sexy to be raped. Didn’t she say that?”

Kaplan then tried to elicit from Trump that he had raped her client.

“So, sir, I just want to confirm: it’s your testimony that E Jean Carroll said that she loved being sexually assaulted by you?”

Trump answered: “Well, based on her interview with [CNN’s] Anderson Cooper, I believe that’s what took place. And we can define that … I think she said that rape was sexy – which it’s not, by the way.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/14/donald-trump-e-jean-carroll-lawsuit-nut-job
such a good christian.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down