Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O.K., Lets get this going. Friday night MLB elimination pick em. No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member.

+6
aualum06
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
DWags
10 posters

Go down

O.K., Lets get this going.  Friday night MLB elimination pick em.  No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member. Empty O.K., Lets get this going. Friday night MLB elimination pick em. No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member.

Post by DWags 2019-07-15, 21:22

Here's my idea.

1. everyone is in. I'll place a friday night MLB schedule out on Monday of next week. The First schedule will be placed tonight, but I'm putting Friday the 26th, in so we have time to get everyone in.

2. From the list of games, just pick a winner. No spreads, just a winner. Look over the whole schedule, for that day, and pick one winner.

3. If you guess wrong you're eliminated. That's it.

4. As we move into mid august, it will get tougher. For example, if you pick against the Tigers, you can't pick against the tigers anymore. That will come into play on August 16th. So, you can pick against the Tigers till then, but on the 16th, if you pick against a team, you can't pick against them anymore. So, it's up to you to pick it right.

5. PM your picks to me by Thursday night Midnight, or your out.

6. I'll PM my picks to tGreenway, cause he seems like an honest guy, and well fuck it, I've never pm'ed him before I think, who knows. I will post all picks on Friday sometime. (hopefully before games start.)

7. Let me know if you're in our not. I'd like to get at least 8 or 9 of us interested in this

8. I will send dic pics to the winner along with a cool hat. You can just ask for dic pics if you don't want a cool hat.

9. Fuck you, I'm president of the entertainment committee, and this is all I can come up with

10. July 26 games:

Colorado
Cincinnati

Los Angeles
Washington

Atlanta
Philadelphia

Tampa Bay
Toronto

New York
Boston

Pittsburgh
New York

Arizona
Miami

Chicago
Milwaukee

Minnesota
Chicago

Cleveland
Kansas City

Houston
St. Louis

Baltimore
Los Angeles

Texas
Oakland

San Francisco
San Diego

Detroit
Seattle
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

O.K., Lets get this going.  Friday night MLB elimination pick em.  No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member. Empty Re: O.K., Lets get this going. Friday night MLB elimination pick em. No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member.

Post by kingstonlake 2019-07-15, 21:29

In. Quick question. So you're saying you can pick against the same team as much as you want until August 16th then it's pickem and pick em no more after that.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2019-07-15, 21:33; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

O.K., Lets get this going.  Friday night MLB elimination pick em.  No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member. Empty Re: O.K., Lets get this going. Friday night MLB elimination pick em. No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member.

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-15, 21:31

I’m in. Here’s my pick, DWags:

Flower

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-15, 21:33

kingstonlake wrote:In. Quick question. So you're saying you can pick against the same team as much as you want until August 16th then it's pickem and pick em no more after that.

Plus the spread, and the tiebreaker is picking one team from the opposite league, unless you’re picking from an inter league game, in which case you pick two winners from the same game, one from each league.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-15, 21:34

Are we getting hats?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-07-15, 21:36

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:In. Quick question. So you're saying you can pick against the same team as much as you want until August 16th then it's pickem and pick em no more after that.

Thanks is for clearing that up.

Plus the spread, and the tiebreaker is picking one team from the opposite league, unless you’re picking from an inter league game, in which case you pick two winners from the same game, one from each league.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-15, 21:39

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Thanks is for clearing that up.

I’m here to help.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-15, 21:46

Yeah, that's it. And tGreenway already has PM'ed me. He only wants dic pics if he wins. So, I'll send the hat to second runner up if he wins.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-07-15, 21:57

Thank you for pumping some life into the summer message board blues, Wags. O.K., Lets get this going.  Friday night MLB elimination pick em.  No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member. 26be
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-15, 22:01

DWags wrote:Here's my idea.

1. everyone is in. I'll place a friday night MLB schedule out on Monday of next week. The First schedule will be placed tonight, but I'm putting Friday the 26th, in so we have time to get everyone in.

2. From the list of games, just pick a winner. No spreads, just a winner. Look over the whole schedule, for that day, and pick one winner.

3. If you guess wrong you're eliminated. That's it.

4. As we move into mid august, it will get tougher. For example, if you pick against the Tigers, you can't pick against the tigers anymore. That will come into play on August 16th. So, you can pick against the Tigers till then, but on the 16th, if you pick against a team, you can't pick against them anymore. So, it's up to you to pick it right.

5. PM your picks to me by Thursday night Midnight, or your out.

6. I'll PM my picks to tGreenway, cause he seems like an honest guy
, and well fuck it, I've never pm'ed him before I think, who knows. I will post all picks on Friday sometime. (hopefully before games start.)

7. Let me know if you're in our not. I'd like to get at least 8 or 9 of us interested in this

8. I will send dic pics to the winner along with a cool hat. You can just ask for dic pics if you don't want a cool hat.

9. Fuck you, I'm president of the entertainment committee, and this is all I can come up with

10. July 26 games:

Colorado
Cincinnati

Los Angeles
Washington

Atlanta
Philadelphia

Tampa Bay
Toronto

New York
Boston

Pittsburgh
New York

Arizona
Miami

Chicago
Milwaukee

Minnesota
Chicago

Cleveland
Kansas City

Houston
St. Louis

Baltimore
Los Angeles

Texas
Oakland

San Francisco
San Diego

Detroit
Seattle

O.K., Lets get this going.  Friday night MLB elimination pick em.  No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member. Fotolia_78205116_S-700x467
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-07-15, 22:09

I like the idea but pitching matchups aren't posted this far in advance. Can you please text me on the day before
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-15, 22:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I like the idea but pitching matchups aren't posted this far in advance. Can you please text me on the day before

Your pick isn’t due till the Thursday midnight before. No dic pics for you if you win.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-07-15, 22:23

Bump this for me on July 25th. TIA
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-07-15, 22:42

I'll take the Mud Hens
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-15, 22:47

Purdue
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-15, 22:50

DWags wrote:

Yeah, that's it. And tGreenway already has PM'ed me. He only wants dic pics if he wins. So, I'll send the hat to second runner up if he wins.

Well, the dicks kinda have hats on, except Turtleneck. There’s a reason he chose that name.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-15, 22:59

Still got my pink taco hat somewhere.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-07-15, 23:28

Wait one game wrong and we are done???
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-07-15, 23:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wait one game wrong and we are done???

Please read the syllabus before asking questions. Thanks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-07-16, 05:17

Are you high?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-16, 05:54

If you send tGreenway a dic pic you get one forgiveness loss. But he must approve.

So far members who are in:

WOP
Kingston
DWags

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-07-16, 18:13

Let me just strtoll through and find out who the O's are playing.... Ah, Los Angeles.

Put me down for the Dodgers.

I'll be taking whoever plays the O's every week, btw. Only enjoyment I can get out of that team this season.

Actually, I do have a bet with a friend who is under the belief the Tigers are in the ballpark of how bad the O's are. Team with the worst record wins. Loser has to buy the other a Fortnite dance.

StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-07-16, 19:34

July 26: Cincinnati
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-26, 00:10

This was a turd. I tried. Sorry guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-26, 02:05

DWags wrote:This was a turd. I tried. Sorry guys.

Your drunk posts are way more entertaining. O.K., Lets get this going.  Friday night MLB elimination pick em.  No spreads, just straight up pick em, till we're down to one swill member. 2267303065
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down