Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?"

5 posters

Go down

Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?" Empty Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?"

Post by Wally Fairway 2019-08-19, 16:48

Figured you'd be running through campus and of course you'd be stopping for some autographs (most likely you're a defensive guy), a chance to get on the field, try on a Spartan helmet and of course eat some of that fine Spartan Stadium cuisine.

Are any of you other schlubs heading over?
You know the rumors about it being Coach D's last year - so you won't want to miss this (if it really is his last year)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?" Empty Re: Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?"

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-19, 16:53

I learned a long time ago not to mess with Bob during Meet the Spartans. He’s a beast going from player to player, trying to get every single signature on his team poster. The guy has a dozen Sharpies in his pockets, and he’s not afraid of “accidentally” bumping small children and the elderly out of line if it looks like he might run out of time before the players leave.
In short, Wally: Let Bob have the night to himself, then meet him and DWags for a beer at the lot 62 tailgate. I hear he’s a good guy to have a beer with. Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?" 969504605
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?" Empty Re: Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?"

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-19, 18:16

Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?" 502811600

I'm actually cooking some Indian food (chicken curry w/tomatoes, onion and basmati rice). So... I'm probably not gonna make it.

Maybe hook up at a tailgate?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-19, 18:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?" 502811600

I'm actually cooking some Indian food (chicken curry w/tomatoes, onion and basmati rice). So... I'm probably not gonna make it.

Be right over, Bob. Dinner sounds great tonight.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-19, 18:49

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Bob - what time are going to "Meet the Spartans?" 502811600

Don’t be fooled. Yeah, there’s basmati rice, but dinner is served over a bed of nails.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-19, 19:27

Turtleneck wrote:

told my wife that if the Indian neighbors show up holding a plate, I'll know I'm doing something right.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2019-08-20, 12:11

Too bad they had concession stands open - you could have had some of Spartan Stadiums finest eats; although I think they were lacking Indian foods.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-20, 12:18

Can the plumbing at Spartan Stadium handle indian food?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-20, 17:11

steveschneider wrote:Can the plumbing at Spartan Stadium handle indian food?

It handles all the consequences of the Natural Ice consumed at DWags's tailgate.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down