Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex?

+5
tGreenWay
Cameron
steveschneider
AvgMSUJoe
kingstonlake
9 posters

Go down

Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex? Empty Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-22, 20:55

I mean it’s gotta be really good, right? I’d say about an 8.5 out of 10

It’s gotta be why they fight.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex? Empty Re: Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-08-22, 21:04

I bet Cameron is pretty selfish. Steve leaves un satisfied.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex? Empty Re: Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-22, 21:20

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I bet Cameron is pretty selfish. Steve leaves un satisfied.

Kinda has that feel, doesn’t it?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-23, 08:39

Two thoughts. This might top the top 5 dumbest threads lists and we definitely need football back. We are all losing the plot and this off topic season has run its course.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-23, 08:42

steveschneider wrote:Two thoughts. This might top the top 5 dumbest threads lists and we definitely need football back. We are all losing the plot and this off topic season has run its course.

So help me god, I agree with steve. Kingston's ability to start terrible threads has built bridges. Bridges that will soon be burned, but still.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-23, 09:27

Sounds like you two had an amazing night. Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex? 3557613862
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-23, 09:34

kingstonlake wrote:Sounds like you two had an amazing night. Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex? 3557613862

To be clear, no make up sex ever happens for two reasons:
1) we never make up
2) I wouldn't fuck steve with steve's dick
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-23, 09:46

What's the deal with this pervert? Kingston go take a cold shower pal.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-08-23, 10:19

steveschneider wrote:What's the deal with this pervert? Kingston go take a cold shower pal.

Horny posting I presume. He's got a thing for a Cam and Steve menage.

(Probably wasn't breast fed as a kid or something...)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-23, 10:26

Mods, please move to the wide receiver thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-23, 10:27

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-08-23, 10:47

Horny posting needs to be abolished
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-23, 10:56

Who’s pee hole is bigger?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-23, 11:12

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:What's the deal with this pervert? Kingston go take a cold shower pal.

Horny posting I presume. He's got a thing for a Cam and Steve menage.

(Probably wasn't breast fed as a kid or something...)

Or they were silicon falsies he was suckling on.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2019-08-23, 14:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Horny posting needs to be abolished

Trav, I think you just want a monopoly of the only poster who is allowed to Horny Post.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-08-23, 15:16

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Trav, I think you just want a monopoly of the only poster who is allowed to Horny Post.

No. Horny posting is a mortal sin
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-08-23, 15:24

Travis, I am not trying to be odd. Or weird. Or anything like that. But I have been studying a bit on the side, in terms of Dermatology and Oncology. I think that mole on your penis might possibly be something to be concerned about. I'm just trying to help you out man, I'm worried about you. It's ok, this is a safe space. Would you mind taking pictures of your penis and either posting them in this thread or PMing them directly to me? I mean as long as I get them and can save them to my desktop either method would be fine. But I want to make sure you're ok bro. Let me know. THanks.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2019-08-23, 16:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis, I am not trying to be odd. Or weird. Or anything like that. But I have been studying a bit on the side, in terms of Dermatology and Oncology. I think that mole on your penis might possibly be something to be concerned about. I'm just trying to help you out man, I'm worried about you. It's ok, this is a safe space. Would you mind taking pictures of your penis and either posting them in this thread or PMing them directly to me? I mean as long as I get them and can save them to my desktop either method would be fine. But I want to make sure you're ok bro. Let me know. THanks.

Now, that's some mighty fine horny posting if I've ever seen any.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-08-23, 16:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis, I am not trying to be odd. Or weird. Or anything like that. But I have been studying a bit on the side, in terms of Dermatology and Oncology. I think that mole on your penis might possibly be something to be concerned about. I'm just trying to help you out man, I'm worried about you. It's ok, this is a safe space. Would you mind taking pictures of your penis and either posting them in this thread or PMing them directly to me? I mean as long as I get them and can save them to my desktop either method would be fine. But I want to make sure you're ok bro. Let me know. THanks.

Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex? Fig1
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-08-23, 16:34

Do you guys think Steve and Cameron have really good make up sex? Tenor
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-23, 16:39

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Nail, meet head.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-08-23, 16:55

tGreenWay wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

Nail, meet head.

Please stop with your horny posting greenway it is a path straight to hell
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-23, 18:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Nail, meet head.

Please stop with your horny posting greenway it is a path straight to hell

Shows what little you know. There is no straight path from here to Hell. I’d have to take 96 east, then south on 52. Dumbass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down