Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.

+9
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
kingstonlake
Wally Fairway
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
DWags
13 posters

Go down

Lions make the playoffs 2019 season

StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  Vote_lcap33%StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]
StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  Vote_lcap67%StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 21

StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  Empty StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.

Post by DWags 2019-09-29, 19:56

I’m thinking yup.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  Empty Re: StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.

Post by aualum06 2019-09-29, 20:01

Tie keeps them out
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  Empty Re: StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.

Post by DWags 2019-09-29, 20:04

aualum06 wrote:Tie keeps them out

While I believe it puts them in. That’s such the lions luck I would t blink an eye.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-09-29, 20:37

Sure why not
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-09-29, 20:50

Get on the believe train mother fuckers!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2019-09-29, 21:26

Better question/poll

A) Lions miss the playoffs
B) Lions make the playoffs & lose first playoff game
C) Lions make the playoffs & win their first playoff game since 1991 and 2nd since 1957

Because I want to see who would pick C).
BTW - I can't vote because I haven't watched more than 30 minutes of NFL games this year, so I can't tell how good/bad the Lions might be nor any other team.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-09-29, 21:27

LOL. No. Don’t do this to yourselves. I beg you.

But I’ll be here for you all.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-09-29, 21:52

You have to make the playoffs to make the Super Bowl, so yes.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-09-29, 22:15

Grow up you guys.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-09-30, 03:46

The Lions won’t make the playoffs until someone with the organization discovers the curse of Bobby Layne actually ended ten years ago.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-04, 10:19

kingstonlake wrote:LOL. No. Don’t do this to yourselves. I beg you.

KL is wise
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-04, 10:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

KL is wise

Welp, that’ll go straight to his head.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-04, 10:35

When is last time the Detroit Lions went 6-2 or better in any 8 game stretch?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-04, 10:36

Floyd Robertson wrote:When is last time the Detroit Lions went 6-2 or better in any 8 game stretch?

StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  502811600 Oh, were you being serious?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-04, 10:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:When is last time the Detroit Lions went 6-2 or better in any 8 game stretch?

StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  502811600 Oh, were you being serious?

Of course not. I'm sure the answer is subtracting 3 from my birth year.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-04, 11:56

I'm going with hell no. Their defense is awful and Patricia is a clown.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-04, 11:59

duffy munn wrote:I'm going with hell no. Their defense is awful and Patricia is a clown.

My big question is when do they oust Patricia and Quin? They are terrible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-04, 12:09

steveschneider wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I'm going with hell no. Their defense is awful and Patricia is a clown.

My big question is when do they oust Patricia and Quin? They are terrible.

Bigger question is does Martha even know who they are?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-04, 12:11

Duff when did you start hating the pro franchises in Detroit? Serious question as it’s something I’ve observed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-04, 12:21

If they had won yesterday I would be 100% confident they were in. I still think 6-2 gets them in. 5-3 would have been more doable.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-04, 12:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Duff when did you start hating the pro franchises in Detroit? Serious question as it’s something I’ve observed.

Fair question. Believe or not I'm a fan of all of them as 3 out of four have provided some championship teams and enjoyment as a fan.

There was a time in my life when I was huge Lions slappy. As a kid I would ride my bike to training camp at Cranbrook for every open practice. I carried Altie Taylor's helmet to the locker room for 3 seasons and he would invite me in for gatorade. Bill Munson was my little league baseball coach. I went to my first game at Tiger Stadium in 1970 and didn't miss a snap for about 35 years.

I put an antenna on the roof of my house to pull the games in from GR when they were blacked out locally. I called it the Barry antenna.

Then Barry retired and I was broken. All of that time and energy and they won one playoff game in my lifetime, ONE.

So ( no offense Bob) but I hate what they did to me and my family. My two adult sons are still huge slappies. I did a lot right as a Dad but introducing them to Detroit Lions football was not one of them.

Bonus points for OTPT if he has every heard of Altie Taylor or Bill Munson.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-04, 13:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I know. I was trying to underscore your rhetorical question with a pinch of snark.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-04, 13:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I know. I was trying to underscore your rhetorical question with a pinch of snark.

Oh, you snarky devil.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-04, 13:49

duffy munn wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Duff when did you start hating the pro franchises in Detroit? Serious question as it’s something I’ve observed.

Fair question. Believe or not I'm a fan of all of them as 3 out of four have provided some championship teams and enjoyment as a fan.

There was a time in my life when I was huge Lions slappy. As a kid I would ride my bike to training camp at Cranbrook for every open practice. I carried Altie Taylor's helmet to the locker room for 3 seasons and he would invite me in for gatorade. Bill Munson was my little league baseball coach. I went to my first game at Tiger Stadium in 1970 and didn't miss a snap for about 35 years.

I put an antenna on the roof of my house to pull the games in from GR when they were blacked out locally. I called it the Barry antenna.

Then Barry retired and I was broken. All of that time and energy and they won one playoff game in my lifetime, ONE.

So ( no offense Bob) but I hate what they did to me and my family. My two adult sons are still huge slappies. I did a lot right as a Dad but introducing them to Detroit Lions football was not one of them.

Can’t remember if we talked about this here or not. I have an autographed publicity photo of Altie Taylor somewhere in my piles of childhood junk. Not sure why I keyed on him as a young fan, but it was probably either because I liked his name or heard his name a lot on broadcasts and PA speakers. Never met him, though.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-04, 13:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oh, you snarky devil.

jocolor StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  328670334
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-04, 14:33

tGreenWay wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Can’t remember if we talked about this here or not. I have an autographed publicity photo of Altie Taylor somewhere in my piles of childhood junk. Not sure why I keyed on him as a young fan, but it was probably either because I liked his name or heard his name a lot on broadcasts and PA speakers. Never met him, though.

#42 was my hero as a kid. I lived for training camp and if I remember correctly almost every practice was open to the public. Altie was super cool to me. Cranbrook was a great spot. Whenever I'm back in the area I make it a point to walk the grounds where the Lions used to train.

I also check out the fields where we played ultimate frisbee after smoking a bunch of weed in high school.

Good times.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-04, 14:36

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

#42 was my hero as a kid. I lived for training camp and if I remember correctly almost every practice was open to the public. Altie was super cool to me. Cranbrook was a great spot. Whenever I'm back in the area I make it a point to walk the grounds where the Lions used to train.

I also check out the fields where we played ultimate frisbee after smoking a bunch of weed in high school.

Good times.

If I ever find the pic and it’s not personalized, and if you are interested, you’re welcome to it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-11-04, 14:48

tGreenWay wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Good times.

If I ever find the pic and it’s not personalized, and if you are interested, you’re welcome to it.

thanks man!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-11-04, 15:06

Bump
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-04, 15:33

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

thanks man!

I mean, you’re welcome to it even if it has my name on it, too. You can decide if/when I come across it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-11-04, 15:56

StrAight up poll: lions make the playoffs.  1f602
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down