Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Lions vs. Packers MNF Thread

+13
WhiteBoyHatcher
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cameron
steveschneider
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

tOfficial Lions vs. Packers MNF Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Lions vs. Packers MNF Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 11:57

Hands to the face? Got a pic? It was hands to the shoulder pads from what I could tell.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Lions vs. Packers MNF Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Lions vs. Packers MNF Thread

Post by DWags Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 12:11

Here's the deal, my crazy nut packer family friends have slow mowed their t.v.'s down like nuts and have sent me these photos.

I guess my point is, we're expecting an official in real time to get these right, not in replay slow mo time. If this isn't hands to the face, and I called it and you told me I was wrong, I'd say "eff you", did my best. Looked like it to me. Could very well be wrong in super slow mo replay. The interference call, why didn't Patricia throw a flag? Yeah, because it really has to be seen. Once again, in real time the refs just don't see what we see. If they wanted to screw the lions, they would not have given them the touchdown in the first quarter. It's not thecase. Reffing sucks, sometimes it really sucks, sometimes we ask them to see what we see in super slow mo replay. it's impossible.

tOfficial Lions vs. Packers MNF Thread - Page 4 73381310
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 12:20

I'm officially over it. Lions are a cursed franchise, should know better than to get worked up about it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 13:14

When in even the slightest doubt, especially with something like hands to the face, the refs should hold the flag.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 13:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:When in even the slightest doubt, especially with something like hands to the face, the refs should hold the flag.

I don’t know. Reffing sucks. They have been quicker to penalize teams if the action could lead to injury in my opinion. See clay mathews and hits to QB’s.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 14:00

[tw]1183947303633248256[/tw]

More rule changes coming directly after the Lions gets fucked over by the refs. Yayyyyyyy...............
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 18:20

tOfficial Lions vs. Packers MNF Thread - Page 4 502811600

[tw]1183955017587445761[/tw]
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 18:58

DWags wrote:Here's the deal, my crazy nut packer family friends have slow mowed their t.v.'s down like nuts and have sent me these photos.    

I guess my point is, we're expecting an official in real time to get these right, not in replay slow mo time.  If this isn't hands to the face, and I called it and you told me I was wrong, I'd say "eff you", did my best.  Looked like it to me.  Could very well be wrong in super slow mo replay.  The interference call, why didn't Patricia throw a flag?  Yeah, because it really has to be seen.  Once again, in real time the refs just don't see what we see.  If they wanted to screw the lions, they would not have given them the touchdown in the first quarter.  It's not thecase.  Reffing sucks, sometimes it really sucks, sometimes we ask them to see what we see in super slow mo replay.  it's impossible.

tOfficial Lions vs. Packers MNF Thread - Page 4 73381310

Hand looks under or around level of the chin strap, which is legal.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 19:57

DWags wrote:1. It was hands to the face. 2. if the refs were trying to screw the lions, they would have said no touchdown on the non touchdown the lions got. 3. Lions are a good team, they'll make the playoffs. 4. revenge will be sweet against the packers in December.
1. Neither play was hands to the face, replayed slo-mo many times on ESPN today. Flowers has never been penalized for that foul before, but gets two of them in one game?
2. Again, the refs fucked the Lions on the previous play not calling a TD when the ball clearly broke the plane. Make up call.
3. Lions won't make the playoffs. Last night might be the determining factor.
4. Packers might end up sitting Rodgers for the last regular season game. Big deal.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4